• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans like you keep on giving arsenal some sort of expiry date. I bet you thought Arsenal would fade in November, then December, then after the new year etc etc

It seems like whenever Arsenal draw or lose that it is over. It is NEVER over. Not in this league, unless you support Man United. Theirs ended weeks ago.
Good grief.

Another one.

Fans like you keep on giving arsenal some sort of expiry date. I bet you thought Arsenal would fade in November, then December, then after the new year etc etc

It seems like whenever Arsenal draw or lose that it is over. It is NEVER over. Not in this league, unless you support Man United. Theirs ended weeks ago.

I like you

pulga

Banned

no discussion there, United's season ended ever since they signed Moyeezus on

phaze

thankfully Arsenal will only play with 10 men.

dumIBxo.gif

Meier

Benteke's flick-on headers are so, so nice. What a goal by Delph! Weimann's was really nice as well.

Ooh, West Brom leveled? Sheesh!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
no discussion there, United's season ended ever since they signed Moyeezus on

If Porto, Chelsea and Liverpool can win the Champions league with their teams then

then

then we can challenge for fourth place

doicare

They don't play the same position. Again, name me a single game Ox has played on the left?
I don't sit there with a note book writing down games, i've seen him play on both wings. And even putting that to one side, if Draxler is going to get played in his favoured position of left wing then that means Cazorla will get shifted to the right wing, so that means Arsenal will have Walcott, Ox and Gnabry on the bench all competing for a 10 minute sub spot for the right wing lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ha that's true.

It's disappointing that Townsend and Lamela are both injured. And that Verts, Kaboul, Sandro and Paulhino are all injury-free and not on the bench, but I'm sure Tim has a decent reason. Townsend would be just what we need on the left on this game, I think.

Those guys might be training but they are not match fit. The last thing we want is to lose one for another month, if the physios say they aren't ready then they shouldn't play.

pulga

Banned
As you should. Madrid are shit.

XXPoU.gif
XXPoU.gif
XXPoU.gif
XXPoU.gif

oh how i wish Madrid could draw Arsenal next round to see Cristiano put 5 past Chesney and Bale take a piss over Mertesacker's corpse, whilst Ozil begs Carlo to take him back

sadly for you, there's no chance of getting past Munchen

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Aguero :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Also it's so obvious Jovetic hasn't played in forever. He keeps getting in everyone's way in small space, Mr. Glass pls.

Ushojax

Yep, Dawson was onside. These officials can't guess, if you don't know then don't put your flag up.

Those guys might be training but they are not match fit. The last thing we want is to lose one for another month, if the physios say they aren't ready then they shouldn't play.

They all played the friendly against West Ham at the weekend but you're right, Tim obviously has his reasons. It's just a shame when we have the perfect player for the situation but he can't get on the pitch,

Ah well - I'm oddly optimistic for the 2nd half. At the very least, it's not 0-6.

phaze

If Porto, Chelsea and Liverpool can win the Champions league with their teams then

then

then we can challenge for fourth place

15 games to go and only 6 point to catch up to Liver. Don't think its time to draw hope from desperate cases already. 4th spot for Manure is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Showaddy

I actually feel sorry for Bentaleb, it's not fair on him for Sherwood chuck him in against Toure & Fernadinho. Don't care what Capoue's done, we need a defensive mid on.

Meier

So city got lucky with yet another off side decision??? Hmmmm

Nah, he was off. Sour grapes from those two. Spurs had a player essentially catch the ball after a Dzeko shot and not get called for a penalty miraculously -- that one was completely conclusive.

Ushojax

He seems overawed by this game.

Yeah, he's nervous and it shows. Taking three touches when he would normally take one.

Nah, he was off. Sour grapes from those two. Spurs had a player essentially catch the ball after a Dzeko shot and not get called for a penalty miraculously -- that one was completely conclusive.

He was onside, the BT angle they showed just now was quite clear. As for that penalty claim, it's come flying at him from 2 yards away. It would have been soft.

Clegg

Replays suggested Dawson was onside.

Adebayor may have been offside but the linesman said he flagged Dawson. It was a poor decision.

operon

Don't know what your talking about everybody knows it's February arsenal's season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom