• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
A WILD JOVETIC APPEARS

is this real life?!

Again, i don't see what is so shocking about that schedule. Happens to most teams every season. We have a week between games for Chelsea, City and Bayern.

Your deluded confidence is endearing. Seems to be a common trait in Gooners this season. I'd be shitting my pants if it were Madrid.

Wtf is going on in that Villa-Brom game? Haha, will have to watch highlights later.

Tottenham beginning to get into the game a bit, Aguero off injured now too.

West Ham are useless, parked the bus with a bunch of corpses inside.

So? The amount of shit I read on here about teams "parking the bus". Do you have any idea how much a point at Chelsea would mean to our season?

I guess you'd all prefer it if the West Hams of the world just rolled over, so you can fawn over how phenomenal Hazard is.

It's a lesson in how to park the bus. So many players in front of goal.

damn straight.

if you think you've seen a defensive team you need to watch this match.

it's like a protest in front of West Ham's goal, only thing missing are the signs and the hand holding and the folk singing.

So? The amount of shit I read on here about teams "parking the bus". Do you have any idea how much a point at Chelsea would mean to our season?

I guess you'd all prefer it if the West Hams of the world just rolled over, so you can fawn over how phenomenal Hazard is.

god, Hazard is so GOOD. have you seen him play, Bootaaay? it's the type of player you'd like. great talent.

Walshy

I remember Jovetic when he played against Liverpool in 2009 with Fiorentina before he had his injury problems.

Absolute beast, tore our defence apart.

pulga

Banned
Man, we're gonna lose this one. :(

OH GOD YOULL ONLY BE 10 POINTS IN THE CLEAR THE HORROR

tumblr_llh9yxWiWD1qikhz3o1_500.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bentaleb is not ready for a game like this, it breaks down whener he gets the ball. Sherwood needs to get Capoue on, even if he is in the transfer list.

phaze

pls N&N doesnt even have a mailbox

I think it has to do with how clubs need to pay a certain % of a players fee to the Spanish government (remember, the Beckham Law doesn't exist anymore). Since Rosell cooked the books and reported the made-up fee, reason dictates that Barcelona owes the Spanish IRS some fat moolah lolololol

That I can agree with, just don't see how N&N would be tangled with Spaniard authorities or their income tax.

Tottenham survived so far. Maybe they'll nick one in the second half.

What the hell is happening in Aston.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I am hearing Kroos got subbed and had a little tantrum? This legit or is twitter being twitter?

Draconian

It's amazing how dangerous Eto'o is with his back to goal. He turns around and gets a shot off at a lightning pace.

That first half was so disappointing though. Willian has looked terrible and needs to be off.

LTWheels

Midlands seem crazy.

Starting to think that Salah was a smokescreen for the Ukrainian...Got Chelsea out of the way.

I don't know why Salah would be our first choice, if he's the backup.

nawz

Banned
A WILD JOVETIC APPEARS

is this real life?!

Your deluded confidence is endearing. Seems to be a common trait in Gooners this season. I'd be shitting my pants if it were Madrid.

Fans like you keep on giving arsenal some sort of expiry date. I bet you thought Arsenal would fade in November, then December, then after the new year etc etc

It seems like whenever Arsenal draw or lose that it is over. It is NEVER over. Not in this league, unless you support Man United. Theirs ended weeks ago.

He's got Sigurdsson in front of him so he's pretty much got the whole wing to himself.

Ha that's true.

It's disappointing that Townsend and Lamela are both injured. And that Verts, Kaboul, Sandro and Paulhino are all injury-free and not on the bench, but I'm sure Tim has a decent reason. Townsend would be just what we need on the left on this game, I think.

Walshy

He's been invisible, needs to wake up. If he does we can do something, but him and Lennon have not been involved in the game.

It should be 1-1 though.
You need to get him more involved and get a Capoue on so he can deal with Silva's runs. Bentleb isn't doing enough and he has been very poor in his passing, he is constantly giving the ball away.

Midlands seem crazy.

Starting to think that Salah was a smokescreen for the Ukrainian...Got Chelsea out of the way.

I don't know why Salah would be our first choice, if he's the backup.
Apparently Konoplyanka was our main target in the summer we've just brought it up because we've missed out on Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom