• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck last post of the page

Greetings to BayernGAF from our new signing:
LnlyjHH.jpg

Clegg

Don't get why you feel that way. I'm sure City and Chelsea fans were hoping Southampton would do them a favor and get points off us. Even now I'm seeing Man Utd fans hoping for a Spurs loss so that their CL chances improve. It's a common attitude in football.
It's an attitude I used to hold until we turned shit.

Its just asking for a bailout from your own inadequacies.

Clegg

Very nice set piece but clearly off. Would have just missed had he not touched it, but damn, what a FK!
Don't think it was "clearly off" at all.

Zabaleta looked rather deep when that fk was taken.

Edit: Another angle suggests Dawson was onside.

pulga

Banned
We have to play every team in the league twice through out the course of a season? Shocking news. We are in the CL and have to play a good team? Again. Shocking.

It's not over the course of the season, it's over a two month period where Arsenal will most assuredly flop and fumble. Sheesh can't even read a simple stupid meme.

It;s a shame it was offside though obviously I have no idea if it was on or off (And really, anyone who thinks they know is being a silly billy) but it looks like it's lit a bit of a fire under us which is good. Super Erik.

Meier

Good save, fair bit of overreaction to it though.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/836089919.gif?1391026529[IMG][/QUOTE]

No overreaction at all. It'll be up for the save of the season -- that replay does not show the pace of the header at all. It was a thunderbolt.

wedward

It's not over the course of the season, it's over a two month period where Arsenal will most assuredly flop and fumble. Sheesh can't even read a simple stupid meme.

Again, i don't see what is so shocking about that schedule. Happens to most teams every season. We have a week between games for Chelsea, City and Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom