• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stuttgart fans pls

Stuttgart fans "congratulate" Bayern on the treble - "tax evasion, arson, sex with a
minor."

BfLEi4-IYAErV77.jpg

Meier

This argument is complete and utter nonsense.

He made a fair tackle.

It's not his fault. You cannot expect players to play the game allowing for the incompetence of officials.

It's a risky tackle. That's that. Whether it was the right call or not, you're kidding yourself if you don't think that was a risky move from Rose to make. Like I said, unlucky for him and Spurs that the call went the way it did, but when you make that attempt at all, it's 50/50 at absolute best that you don't get called for a foul. Probably more like 90/10.

It's a risky tackle. That's that. Whether it was the right call or not, you're kidding yourself if you don't think that was a risky move from Rose to make. Like I said, unlucky for him and Spurs that the call went the way it did, but when you make that attempt at all, it's 50/50 at absolute best that you don't get called for a foul. Probably more like 90/10.
So you seriously think Rose should have backed off and that would have been the right thing for him to do?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

So you expect him not to make a challenge? He shouldn't have to consider anything other than whether he can make the challenge. Which he did.

Rose did what any player with a pair of balls would do.

lol

Gambit

I hope he stays and Mandzukic gets sold. Everyone wins

ABsolutely. If Pizarro doesn't stay, the women of Munich will weep.

Hey kroos,

Bye bitch.

You can stay if you want but don't act like a spoiled brat

Fucking kroos

don't be hatin, it's just a one-time repeat of

Good old "I-don't-fucking-care"-Toni?

Gotta say, Pep, brining on both Pizza and Mandzukic was ace.

Linius

Meier, you're a good bro. You and Dc are the people that make City seem some what bearable to me. Please don't destroy that.

Meier

So you seriously think Rose should have backed off and that would have been the right thing for him to do?

Not sure. When I was watching in real time, I had no idea how he didn't get the shot off before the foul frankly. I think he may have slowed down a bit to invite the foul but it was probably just Dzeko being a little plodding. Definitely a ball you take first time.

I think that Rose's team would have been far better off had he not attempted to make the tackle but it's obviously tough for a defender to not go in instinctively. Better to be down 2-0 with 11 on.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not sure. When I was watching in real time, I had no idea how he didn't get the shot off before the foulf rankly. I think he may have slowed down a bit to invite the foul but it was probably just Dzeko being a little plodding. Definitely a ball you take first time.

I think that Rose's team would have been far better off had he not attempted to make the tackle but it's obviously tough for a defender to not go in instinctively. Better to be down 2-0 with 11 on.

It's even better to be 1-1 with 11 men. Which is what it should have been.

If I hadn't of watched us walk out of Munich with a Champions League trophy having parked the bus all the way to victory I'd be certain that West Ham couldn't hold out here. As it is, I've seen things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom