• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Jonathan Northcroft ‏@JNorthcroft 4m

Sky lads look frostbitten outside Melwood. They could have long wait. Konoplyanka to Liverpool "looking 50-50" it's being said

Who is this cunt?

BfTXPv7CMAALyEj.jpg

In Juve

Juve's signing Benjamin Andre ?

Wes

venison crêpe
@BenSmithBBC 19s

Dimitar Berbatov is poised to join AS Monaco from Fulham. He's out there already. He won't be going to Spurs.

Zouma is done according to SSN. Comes in the summer.

That shining light Salah seems like a good talent, but wait we already have 4 wingers and 3 useless strikers.

Chelsea got that many wingers? News to me. Unless you count all those fucking CAMs playing on the wing who never makes a decent cross.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@BenSmithBBC 19s

Dimitar Berbatov is poised to join AS Monaco from Fulham. He's out there already. He won't be going to Spurs.

:(

I bet we end up with Harry Kane as our third striker (which I wouldn't be too bothered about). Sherwood is clearly starting to veer away from his 442.

Linius

Speaking of Utrecht, supposedly Aston Villa have been linked with Toornstra in the last hour.

Would be funny if you guys snatch him away before our game on sunday. But I doubt Utrecht would sell him in the winter, from what I know he's pretty important for them. Toornstra him self already said that no one contacted him or his manager.

Nyx

I can't. I'm watching Jens Toornstra videos. Just in case.

He's our best player, please wait till the summer.

Would be funny if you guys snatch him away before our game on sunday. But I doubt Utrecht would sell him in the winter, from what I know he's pretty important for them. Toornstra him self already said that no one contacted him or his manager.

If The Villa pays 10m+, ofcourse we'll let him go.
But I don't think it will happen. ;-)

I would like to congratulate Man City on winning the league. It would have been nice to have had a title battle with you, but Dementia Wenger has looked at Barcelona's squad and thinks it is ours. No strengthening this window.

I would like to congratulate Man City on winning the league. It would have been nice to have had a title battle with you, but Dementia Wenger has looked at Barcelona's squad and thinks it is ours. No strengthening this window.

Chelsea will have a shock victory over city in the next round, City will then, shocked as they are, make Demichellis their captain and lose all the remaining matches. Mourinho will after winning the league then announce his intentions of joining United as he unlike Pep is not afraid of a challenge.

Chelsea will have a shock victory over city in the next round, City will then, shocked as they are, make Demichellis their captain and lose all the remaining matches. Mourinho will after winning the league then announce his intentions of joining United as he unlike Pep is not afraid of a challenge.

I would like to congratulate Chelsea on winning the league this year, and Man Utd spending 200million in the summer.

Walshy

Konoplyanka's agent has said that the club are doing everything they can to get the deal through. He's en route to England now apparently.
Hadn't seen that.

If he's en route then that's a good sign, would expect the deal to be announced around 4ish then.

Heard the rumours about Fallows? Apparently he is in Spain trying to get a CM whilst Ayre is in Ukraine sorting out the Kono deal.

Mastadon

Banned
Hadn't seen that.

If he's en route then that's a good sign, would expect the deal to be announced around 4ish then.

Heard the rumours about Fallows? Apparently he is in Spain trying to get a CM whilst Ayre is in Ukraine sorting out the Kono deal.

Still rumblings about M'Vila as Ruben are in Spain apparently. Would be nice but not holding my breath.

BBC World Service Sport's John Bennett:

"In Italy, Inter Milan's Fredy Guarin has used his Twitter page to complain about the way he's being treated by the club during the transfer window.
"The Colombia international came close to a move to Juventus this month and has been linked with Galatasaray.
"He said: 'I ask Inter to clarify and to show me respect. You were the ones that put me up for transfer without me asking.'"

lol

Eh, I kind of agree with him, other clubs are doing the same, he's just being honest about it. Only thing that bothers me about it is that we play Frankfurt twice in a week and a half.
Don't know, you'd think a club like Frankfurt should fight for every point in the league, if only for the chance of a freak accident. They should try the best, they can still rest if Bayern is up 2-0 in the first half.

If he wants to rest players, he should do so in the cup match against us or in the Euro League matches. The next round in either won't help them if they get relegated.

But it's ridiculous, 95% of the Bundesliga teams just shit their pants when playing Bayern.

It's very Arsenal to make a big furor over a £150m+ sponsorship then refuse to pay the extra £7m to sign a potential world-class talent, but oh well. Made a post on here a couple weeks ago adamantly saying Draxler wouldn't be an Arsenal player, but I didn't expect the club to find a way to make me feel so gutted about it. They always find a way. *sigh*

Hopefully we can wrap up Klose at least. Will be nice to have a second lethal player at the club, despite his age. Although he may be easier than Vucinic to isolate, I'd have alot more trust in him in front of goal.

Mastadon

Banned
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 2 mins
#LFC running out of time. Still no news on Konoplyanka. Talks continue #DeadlineDay

It's not going to happen, is it? :(

The Mirror have reported that he's on his way to England, but Echo and BBC say differently.

Feorax

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 2 mins
#LFC running out of time. Still no news on Konoplyanka. Talks continue #DeadlineDay

It's not going to happen, is it? :(

The Mirror have reported that he's on his way to England, but Echo and BBC say differently.

To be fair, the Echo and BBC have been fairly shite for us recently in terms of reliable news.

Not saying it's not true mind you.

Mastadon

Banned
To be fair, the Echo and BBC have been fairly shite for us recently in terms of reliable news.

Not saying it's not true mind you.

Fair point, although they both updated with the same thing within a minute of each other, which suggests they've been briefed. I still think it'll go ahead, seems to be payment structuring that's holding things up by all accounts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lewis Holtby on loan to Fulham until the end of the season is now official.

It's a good move for him. I hope he excels and that when our new manager comes in during the summer, he gets another chance to play for us.

bud

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 57m
Sorry guys (@SkySportsNews), thanks for the invite but very busy today! Next time.

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

Walshy

It's a good move for him. I hope he excels and that when our new manager comes in during the summer, he gets another chance to play for us.
You don't think Sherwood will last beyond this season?

Holtby is a good player, I was a bit surprised you let him go, has he had a consistent run in the side?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m

There are no plans to fly Konoplyanka back to UK. If #LFC do this deal for him, it will all be done out in Ukraine. #DeadlineDay

I guess that puts to rest that Konoplyanka was flying to JLA.

pappe

Has the Kroos Missile reached Manchester yet??

Why do Spurs sign players and dont even give them a decent run in their side.

Holtby, Gylfi, Lamela all wasted. Holtby could have been a decent backup for Eriksen better than Gylfi atleast.

bud

so, ramsey's injured for weeks, returns and plays a game, gets injured again.

whose fault is this, arsene's or the medical staff's? this ALWAYS happens with arsenal.

it's amateurish, and embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom