• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I think we were linked with Guilavogui in the summer... 10m Euro and he doesn't even get a look in at Atletico? The daft knacker.

Blablurn

"Bayern wants to destroy us"
Says Dortmunds Hans-Joachim Watzke. Summary:
- They buy our players, offer twice the wages. We are not able to keep up with them
- They want to destroy us with this, so that we will never become a threat again
- There is no other league that is dominated by one single club - calls it Scottish conditions
- Will invest again in summer and are ready to raise the wages
bl1_watzke_sorry_768-445x250.jpg

iMxqoHaFkWVo8.gif

Fry

Various crappy sources suggesting the Konoplyanka deal already completed, the Liverpool echo saying the only thing left is to agree on the structure of the deal i.e. how much is paid upfront. Looks like this one is going to be wrapped up.

Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

No idea of how good he is, but a new signing is always good.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Berbatov to Monaco... boost to Fulham's survival hopes. Can't carry players like him in relegation battles.

Disappointing. Hard to see us bringing anyone in now, although I suppose this means Lamela will get more time down the middle when he is back from injury. Sherwood thinks he can play as a support striker.

Woodward has been spotted at the Nou Camp. Oh wait. Sorry I misheard that. Woodward has been spotted at the New gypsy Camp on the outskirts of Salford. Man Utd scouts are hard at work trying to unearth the next Bebe.

Sloane

Banned
Frankfurt coach Veh said he'll rest most of his players against Bayern tomorrow because there will be a hard list of fixtures next month and the chances to get some points against Bayern are slim.

lol

Fine this joke of a club
Eh, I kind of agree with him, other clubs are doing the same, he's just being honest about it. Only thing that bothers me about it is that we play Frankfurt twice in a week and a half.

Hixx

Good player.

Never seen him play but people were full of praise when he seemed to be our #1 midfield target in the summer. He was fretting about the WC and he's gone somewhere and played <10 games.

-

And according to Kyoufu's favourite football source...

@GFN_France 28m
Italian reports suggesting that Inter Milan have made a Hatem Ben Arfa approach, unconfirmed: http://bit.ly/1a4Risy #NUFC #GFFNDDay

Gerrup there, JFK.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Holtby is training with Fulham this morning, just awaiting confirmation on his loan. At least Dempsey and Parker will be there with him, I'm sure he will slot straight in.

Frimpong is going to Barnsley apparently.

lol

Holtby is training with Fulham this morning, just awaiting confirmation on his loan. At least Dempsey and Parker will be there with him, I'm sure he will slot straight in.

Frimpong is going to Barnsley apparently.

lol

We're going to sign someone really shit. I can feel it.

Mastadon

Banned
Ryan McLaughlin has extended his loan to Barnsley till the end of the season. He's only played one game for them and was absolutely outstanding, easily MotM.

Can't wait to see him play more, such an exciting talent.

sohois

Ryan McLaughlin has extended his loan to Barnsley till the end of the season. He's only played one game for them and was absolutely outstanding, easily MotM.

Can't wait to see him play more, such an exciting talent.

Strange, was being said just the other day that he had been set back due to a hamstring injury. Maybe he was just getting the injury checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom