• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

I'm at work so I expect real time updates from you Walshy!
He said he wants Kono in, but some complications are stalling things over on there side. Also said he has confidence that the team over there can get it done.

Then went on to say how he's happy with the squad regardless of any additions coming from today.

Blablurn

BfUGcXBCUAETOPf.jpg:large

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea apparently trying to get Chadli.

Yeah, seems legit. I don't think we will be losing any more attacking players though. I can't see Swansea paying £7m for him, not with the chairman and Laudrup at loggerheads.

Jack cw

Meier

Meh, without Kun I've lost the faith. Is the first game at Camp Nou or the Etihad?

First game is at the Etihad where I think we could win without him or at least draw. Definitely need him for Camp Nou. That's about 6 weeks away (March 12th) so I think he should be fine by then.

pulga

Banned
1510438_10150522125254953_6675398_n.jpg

1655876_10150522125169953_484848412_n.jpg

This thing is so fucking alien. Liking the walkway, mass barcacunt suicides incoming when we whip them.

1601541_10150522125174953_2096228496_n.jpg

Also has a mall and hotel inside lol

Blablurn

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 2 Min.

I understand Bayern have accepted #mufc's €30m bid for Toni Kroos. Announcement to be made shortly. Personal terms have already been agreed.

:lol

Jarnet87

I think there should be a rule in transfer reporting, that after 3 seasons of the same rumors it must be never spoken of again. This means we can kill of Ronaldo returning to United, Sneijder to United, Nani to Italy, De Rossi leaving Roma, Arsenal getting Benzema, and other such nonsense.

Muhammad Kay has 902 followers. Must be an ITK. Kroos is happening !

pulga

Banned
I think there should be a rule in transfer reporting, that after 3 seasons of the same rumors it must be never spoken of again. This means we can kill of Ronaldo returning to United, Sneijder to United, Nani to Italy, De Rossi leaving Roma, Arsenal getting Benzema, and other such nonsense.

that gives us 2 more seasons of pining after Falcao

1 more for Kun

2 for Suarez

ive still got some muppetry to look forward to

TeddyBoy

If we were looking to get Richards in on loan, suspect that means Johnson is going to be out for a long time.

Richards as RB and Flanagan put across to LB?

Does seem like a random transfer, I remember being linked with Richards under Dalglish, hasn't got back up to his standard since though. Brendan the redeemer going at it again.

Meier

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 2 Min.

I understand Bayern have accepted #mufc's €30m bid for Toni Kroos. Announcement to be made shortly. Personal terms have already been agreed.

:lol

This last tweet is the best bit. It's indykaila level. What do these idiots achieve by this stuff?

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 5m

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 3m
source: "staff will remain at Carrington all day in case a deal comes through." #mufc

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 1m
"@MUFC_Malaysia: Moyes on deadline day: "We've done our business." #mufc"

Muhammad Kay 44 ‏@MIKassim 38s
That's that then... No more signings at #MUFC We end the January window with less midfielders than when we started. #MUFC

Lol.

What's the outlook on Aguero for weekend games?

Out for a month. Probably get 30 minutes at Villa on March 8th before the Barca game that follows. No Capital One Cup final. :(

Feorax

Richards as RB and Robinson put across to LB?

Does seem like a random transfer, I remember being linked with Richards under Dalglish, hasn't got back up to his standard since though. Brendan the redeemer going at it again.

Flanno you mean? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Micah is one of Studge's best mates. Seems like they have a similar temprament, so if Brendan can have half the effect he's had on Sturridge, it would be a great signing (injuries permitting).

Blablurn

Saad Khan ‏@Saad_khan33 4 Min.

@SkySportsNews Had to cancel plans with the family to go for a meal, not missing a second of Transfer Deadline day. C'mon Moyesy get Kroos

Barzul

Hope we can bring in Klose too. ArsenalGAF not sure why you're complaining about the Kallstrom signing, it's only for 6 months and he won't be playing any important games. He's just cover because Flamini 's a fucking idiot and I don't know how well he'd do here. I knew Wenger was never going to pay 5m less of what he paid for Ozil for Draxler, not in Jan anyway. One is an international superstar, the other is a still a bench player for Germany with one Bundesliga goal this season. That will be Wenger 's reasoning, I just wish he'd stop treating our transfer funds like his own personal cash. I just hope we still move for him in the summer.

Clegg

Micah is one of Studge's best mates. Seems like they have a similar temprament, so if Brendan can have half the effect he's had on Sturridge, it would be a great signing (injuries permitting).
Not so sure.

Sturridge had a lot of talent that needed the right manager to bring out. Richards, apart from his physical qualities, has never looked that good.

Jarnet87

Bebe is still a United player, maybe this will be the summer we let him go. United doesn't always sign dead weight, but when they do they keep it for far too long.

operon

Not so sure.

Sturridge had a lot of talent that needed the right manager to bring out. Richards, apart from his physical qualities, has never looked that good.

When Brendan touches your face with his magic fingers anything is possible. If only bebe had felt his touch

Danchi

Bebe is still a United player, maybe this will be the summer we let him go. United doesn't always sign dead weight, but when they do they keep it for far too long.

I don't think it's a case on Utd keeping him too long. How can they get rid of him? Clubs would be reluctant to pay a transfer fee because they know they can get him on loan. Utd could pay out his contract, but loaning him out and having the other team pay some percentage of his wages ultimately works out cheaper, no? And what's the incentive for Bebe to leave (a club like Pacos can't afford to pay him whatever Utd are)?

pulga

Banned
pls i know sometimes it might look like im ronaldos pr man but ;_;

Cristiano Ronaldo
Very good news about my young friend Guillermo. With your help he found a bone marrow donor!! Thank you everyone who made it possible and let's keep helping the other kids.

1779242_10152236603217164_830345736_n.jpg

his heart is as big as his neck ;_;

TeddyBoy

Woops, getting my players crossed.

I actually quite liked Richards a few years ago, I thought he was better than Johnson for sure.

He has had quite a few injuries, I guess that's why it's a loan not a signing.

Fergie

Banned
Hopefully Moyes knows what he's doing.

Mata is very good business and should help change our static game.

Every team has a stack of quality midfielders.

;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom