• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guarin had a little twitter outburst LOOOOL

“Inter, you put me up for sale without me ever saying to anyone that I wanted to leave, because I was comfortable and felt good at the club,” the midfielder has written today.

“I want clarity and respect for me, for the fans and for my agent. If I go away, the fans will always be in my heart because at Inter I have realised a dream and I have always received their respect and affection.

“If I stay, my strength will be put towards helping Inter to win.”

-

Osvaldo ?

Juve bros :/

not a bad 5th choice really. He can be a decent vice-Llorente!

And Quag left training early! YES MAROTTA!

edit: Oh fuck it's his birthday too
KuGsj.gif
NO MAROTTA!

Meier

Exclusive: Private jet cleared for Manchester landing as Mangala and Fernando speculation intensifies
A flight arriving from Porto is expected to land shortly MEN Sport understands, though it is unclear whether both players are set to sign for the Blues.

A private jet from Porto is expected to land at Manchester Airport this afternoon - as City pursue Porto pair Eliaquim Mangala and Fernando.

The MEN understands that the plane is due to touch down at 3.23pm today - and was only booked to land at the airport within the past 24 hours.

It is unclear if both of the targets are on board and City boss Manuel Pellegrini refused to comment on reports the Blues were bidding for the duo.

At his press conference earlier today he said: "There is no news. Tomorrow you will know everything.

"There may be business but now, no news."

It is understood City would have to pay in the region of £35m for the Porto centre back and midfielder and are trying to seal the deals before tonight's 11pm transfer window deadline.

The MEN understands that the plane is due to land at the airport's private terminal - and the arrival time of the flight would be expected to give the Blues enough time to complete the transfers before the window slams shut until the summer.

excited-baby.gif

cremino

Went to UNI in Venice yesterday and obviously I found the Acqua alta and catched a cold..

Guarin had a little twitter outburst LOOOOL

-

not a bad 5th choice really. He can be a decent vice-Llorente!

And Quag left training early! YES MAROTTA!

edit: Oh fuck it's his birthday too
KuGsj.gif
NO MAROTTA!

Osvaldo sounds like a clssic Marotta signing

qindarka

Banned
Dammit, some shit sources are linking us to Diego Costa and I can't help being hopeful.

Not even sure if it will be a good idea but just want anyone in who can play up front.

pulga

Banned
BREAKING: A private jet from Porto is due to land at Manchester airport shortly. (via @amckeeganMEN) #MUFC #MCFC

get hype

how..how many do you follow

are you suens evolution

I primarily follow FC Girondins de Bordeaux, ever since I was a kid.

However, other teams I follow closely:

- Juve (still sad I never got a chance to watch them play against Lazio or Roma when I was living in Rome)
- Standard de Liège (this year is gonna be our year)
- Ipswich Town (not far from the play-off spots, but I don't think we're gonna make it)

It's Mangala
Doubtful. I think Mangala has boarded with the rest of Porto to Madeira where they play tomorrow. Fernando hasn't been called to the game.
Edit: Otamendi also wasn't called and I think there was some interest from English clubs for him in the papers today.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dani boy pls behave

this is not acceptable

Bew5pIgIUAAwxgC.jpg

it's acceptable (and encouraged) on Sunday though.

Pjanic “I still have a year-and-a-half on my contract."

Translation: Buy me THIS June.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I primarily follow FC Girondins de Bordeaux, ever since I was a kid.

However, other teams I follow closely:

- Juve (still sad I never got a chance to watch them play against Lazio or Roma when I was living in Rome)
- Standard de Liège (this year is gonna be our year)
- Ipswich Town (not far from the play-off spots, but I don't think we're gonna make it)

conteboljuvkiss.gif

pulga

Banned
Cristiano: #FF @officialpepe @fabio_coentrao @falcao @JoaoMoutinho

Why is he #FFing his squad/NT teammat-

oh shit

2371600-9530080022-13605.gif

Jack cw

Atlético Madrid paid €1.5M for Diego according to Kicker

(he would have been free agent in the summer)

Good for VW I guess. They have de Bryune now so that might be not a big deal. I'm glad Diego never joined Bayern. The story with his father and his cunt move to Juve was a twist of fate.

We aren't signing him. Ayre's gonna offer him the #69 shirt and Kono will back out.

'We'll give you a grand a week. Nah, just Konoplyanking your chain. Is it true your name means 'weed'? Where are you going?'

Really don't understand why City are bolstering in DM. Mangala is a good buy since Lescott and Dimichelis aren't very good, and Nastasic is out of form/injured. They've already got Fernandinho, Garcia and Rodwell in DM though. I thought there was a brief period where they became a bit more careful with the spending a year or two ago, like they thought that just because they had so much money, it didn't mean they had to throw it around every window. Back to normal now though :p

Atlético Madrid paid €1.5M for Diego according to Kicker

(he would have been free agent in the summer)

To quote 11Freunde:
"In line with Fifa's FFP law, Wolfsburg will use the Diego money to sign Romelu Lukaku, Radamel Falcao, Edinson Cavani, Marco Reus and Manuel Neuer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom