• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CUNTS

Feorax

ffs. It's a good fucking job we won today if things stay as they are. Villa starting to build a gap, West Ham winning, Fulham seem to be doing ok
LLShC.gif

Fuck this league.

You'll be fine. Look at how far you've already come.

If Borini wasn't ineligible I'd be worried about you coming to Anfield.

YES CHAD!

ATF487

Carrick lol

Also still so pissed about last night, no cover for lucas and we missed out on another high profile signing

bud

"[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."

/

dwgirIQ.png

Holy shit, I never knew that Egypt was so crazy about this Shikabala guy. Sporting´s Facebook page had an increase of 100.000 like in the past 2 days, all of the posts are full of comments in arabic.
I´m going to spend the whole day watching Shikabala videos on youtube. I´m already in love with this one. It´s a true gem, the crappy music, those fantastic messages, 1 min of Shikabala shots hitting the post, 2 min of him celebrating goals, it´s perfect.

Wilbur

Banned
God, you wouldn't believe the hatred I have for Mark Hughes.

And fuck off, co-commentator "well he's got a wicked set piece". That was going fucking nowhere you waved cretin.

Jones dead now. Fuck Stoke. Fuck them to hell and fuck them in every orifice. Fucking Stoke.

Can't rely on the 'big' clubs for anything, pathetic.

Oi.

One of the greatest annoyances in football is getting a good result, which is the nullified by the teams round you getting even better ones

Still expect Everton, Spurs and Man Utd to win.

Everton home advantage, Spurs and Man Utd have far greater quality than their opponents

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Soldado has been utter dogshit, get him off the pitch. Gylfi on please.

Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom