• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Oh what's that? Newcastle got dicked?

eYuOiGs.jpg

Anyways, off to San Francisco tomorrow, woooooooooooooooooooo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
3-0
Juventus had two horrible injury-ridden seasons and then they basically fired all the staff and revamped the medical sector. Far fewer problems since.

They were saying the same exact thing about our training grounds in those two injury-ridden seasons, only for us it was the 'high humidity'. It was all bullshit, of course. Not saying it's not a factor, but it can't be the factor. It's always the staff & training methodology, imo.
Quoted for importance.
Nike are just being lazy. Arsenal and Juve both have the same away kit.
pls

our shirt and shade of yellow is pure SEX

Scum

Oi.

One of the greatest annoyances in football is getting a good result, which is the nullified by the teams round you getting even better ones

Still expect Everton, Spurs and Man Utd to win.

Everton home advantage, Spurs and Man Utd have far greater quality than their opponents
I have no faith in us getting a result.

Arnie

I would like to retract my whimsical comment about Phil Jones as I was not aware how severe the issue was. I wish him a speedy recovery and all the best for the rest of the season.

Are Everton the only team in the league whose fullbacks provide a proper threat? Aside from Sagna, seems like everyone in the top 8 has moved back to having fullbacks who focus much more on defending than going forward.

Even Walker seems more reluctant to me these days to abandon his position and get forward

Ashes

Banned
Are Everton the only team in the league whose fullbacks provide a proper threat? Aside from Sagna, seems like everyone in the top 8 has moved back to having fullbacks who focus much more on defending than going forward.

Even Walker seems more reluctant to me these days to abandon his position and get forward

Would that were true of evra as well. :/

Hixx

Alonso and Bardsley play like wingers when we have the ball. Our pen today was from a tackle on Bardsley.

Wilbur

Banned

... do you know who our full backs are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom