• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Everton the only team in the league whose fullbacks provide a proper threat? Aside from Sagna, seems like everyone in the top 8 has moved back to having fullbacks who focus much more on defending than going forward.

Even Walker seems more reluctant to me these days to abandon his position and get forward
Luke Shaw tormented us the other night.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suicidio like in italian

Being an Espanyol supporter.

Hipoteca.

uCmIF.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Absolutely nightmare first half. Everything that could have gone wrong did. Just not going to be our day today. I'll be extraordinarily surprised if we win this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We are getting thoroughly Stoked here, jesus wept when it rains it pours.

Ashes

Banned
Kagawa not on the bench.
Januzaj not even starting.
Two central defenders off injured in the first half.
Carrick own goal.
Carrick playing central defence.
Windy as hell.
Now rooney playing in central midfield.
Welbeck on.
oh and ashley young on the left. And mata on the right.

What a mess. Should had just got fletcher in. And be done with it.

K1LLER7

Not getting the ball into Mata, Rooney or RVP enough. Everytime Mata touches the ball, he's either in his own half or stuck on the wing. Playing how Kagawa does.

confuziz

Banned
Kagawa not on the bench.
Januzaj not even starting.
Two central defenders off injured in the first half.
Carrick own goal.
Carrick playing central defence.
Windy as hell.
Now rooney playing in central midfield.
Welbeck on.
oh and ashley young on the left. And mata on the right.

What a mess. Should had just got fletcher in. And be done with it.

This has a doicare post written all over it

Stubo

I'm guessing Fletcher comes on later if we fail to have a grip on the game. I don't understand the Welbeck sub at all.
The only reason which makes sense to me is that Moyes is worried about Adnan getting snapped.

...can't really blame him the way this game's gone so far.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How's Mata doing?

We have no control on the midfield and all they do is hoof it, he has had barely a few touches, though he did make some nice passes. Stokes only way of winning this game was through a rediculous own goal or a hoof that we fuck up and luckily for them they go it, now they can sit behind the ball for 45 minutes and make this the most boring game of the season. I genuinely dont understand why we are getting so much bad luck, this game has been rediculous.

... do you know who our full backs are

I mean in terms of using them as genuine threats. As much as Evra and Rafael get forward, I don't consider it a primary threat.

Sunderland was a good shout (by the Sunderland fan, funnily enough :p)

Been really impressed by Alonso since he joined, especially since he underwhelmed at Bolton

tri_willy

united would prob play better on a 4-2-2-2 formation without the wing play

could have had these guys upfront

rooney persie
kagawa mata

Scum

united would prob play better on a 4-2-2-2 formation without the wing play

could have had these guys upfront

rooney persie
kagawa mata
United will be better in any formation without wingplay. 4-3-1-2 will do good too. Hell, play Kagawa as a MC even.

Arnie

The only reason which makes sense to me is that Moyes is worried about Adnan getting snapped.

...can't really blame him the way this game's gone so far.

I think it was a fairly sensible decision to be honest. Regardless of the opposition you can't rely on a player his age and you don't want to overplay him, either. Moyes has his new signing and he has his experienced players back from injury so it makes sense to give the boy a rest.

Although as is the case with most of Moyes' managerial decisions it backfired because now he has to bring him off the bench with all this expectation on his shoulders like he's fucking Neo.

Funnily enough his career might well be paralleled with Keanu Reaves if it burns out at such a young age.

Mr Cola

I dont understand the Wellbeck substitution at all, i hope he proves me wrong but he is not creative and he cant shoot, we had maybe 2 chances that half and we need to control the midfield, basically Moyes has neutered Rooney and put an uncreative loaf up in CAM.

Jarnet87

I dont understand the Wellbeck substitution at all, i hope he proves me wrong but he is not creative and he cant shoot, we had maybe 2 chances that half and we need to control the midfield, basically Moyes has neutered Rooney and put an uncreative loaf up in CAM.

English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom