• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
8M3zJaQ.png

Also R.I.P Luis Aragones

Peco

It takes time, and real wingers :lol Robinho.

We have one winger and he's injured, the rest are all fucking trequartitisti and they can't play in that position. I simply don't like it but I respect Seedorf for not changing it and making a mistake Allegri would certainly do.

Elchele

We have one winger and he's injured, the rest are all fucking trequartitisti and they can't play in that position. I simply don't like it but I respect Seedorf for not changing it and making a mistake Allegri would certainly do.

Both the players and the coach need time, this isn't magic. Seedorf has never coached before, and most of your players never played that formation. And formations aren't everything, there are tactics involved

But it is surely much better then 4-3-1-2 :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I need to jump on with you guys at some point. I play right mid and right back, mostly because I'm not quick enough to select striker.

This is PC version btw, but you are most welcome

I agree that we need proper wingers for this formation to work, but this season is already over. Seedorf is clearly trying to develop a system of play based on the 4-2-3-1, so he might as well stick with it, even though we don't have the players at the moment. I'm sure Clarence knows that he needs wingers, this is probably why we were trying to sign Biabiany.

In the summer, we should bring in Cerci and/or Iturbe. Those guys are great. Cerci on one side and El Sha on the other would be a nightmare for defenses.

I need to jump on with you guys at some point. I play right mid and right back, mostly because I'm not quick enough to select striker.

We change around who plays where, and keep those positions until someone gives them up, no first to click shit haha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Laboured is right

A good manager adapts to his players. Creates a system (not a philosophy, clank all you want) that makes optimal use of the personnel available to him. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Kagawa, Mata and Adnan on the wing
Rooney and Jones in CM/DM

WAKE UP

WAKE UP VIVA

HE'S YOUR DELNERI

SACK HIM NOW

Laboured is right

A good manager adapts to his players. Creates a system (not a philosophy, clank all you want) that makes optimal use of the personnel available to him. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

WAKE UP

WAKE UP VIVA

HE'S YOUR DELNERI

SACK HIM NOW

Guh, I just remembered I left Cunte out of my post. Injustica! Will fix for posterity.

Peco

I agree that we need proper wingers for this formation to work, but this season is already over. Seedorf is clearly trying to develop a system of play based on the 4-2-3-1, so he might as well stick with it, even though we don't have the players at the moment. I'm sure Clarence knows that he needs wingers, this is probably why we were trying to sign Biabiany.

In the summer, we should bring in Cerci and/or Iturbe. Those guys are great. Cerci on one side and El Sha on the other would be a nightmare for defenses.

bfyndwacyaemlk83kge.jpg

Iturbe is on loan from Porto iirc, we just can't make business with portuguese clubs.

Jarnet87

Laboured is right

WAKE UP

WAKE UP VIVA

HE'S YOUR DELNERI

SACK HIM NOW

yuck_that_70s_show.gif

Hixx

Finished AC4 just in time for MotD.

The last 2/3 scenes had more heart in them than the entire game and they were still nothing special.

Series has so much potential if they would go to a two year cycle so the dev teams had 4 years each on them

L1NETT

Ac 2 and 4 are the only good ones, rest are hot garbage hixx

Go do proper history (10/11th C Vikings vs Christians) and less faffing and ill be on board.

But French Revolution or Japan and I'm out.

Clegg

Ac 2 and 4 are the only good ones, rest are hot garbage hixx

Go do proper history (10/11th C Vikings vs Christians) and less faffing and ill be on board.

But French Revolution or Japan and I'm out.
The Crusades setting was woefully underused. Could've used so much more historical material than they actually did. Renaissance Italy was a good setting tho.

Salazar

I dozed off before our game started. Woke up around halftime and saw we were 1-0 down. I threw a brief wobbly and went to bed.

Feorax

BfbBOZACYAEYDO3.png

My sports law knowledge is pretty much non-existent, but from my recollection of civil matters, there is surely a potential breach of contract claim there, no?

(Tweet is from Konoplyanka's agent btw, now deleted).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guh, I just remembered I left Cunte out of my post. Injustica! Will fix for posterity.

he ditched his beloved 4-2-4 (and Milos Young) pretty quickly. He was like....the perfect example for your post.

but of course you forgot about our lowly Europa League side

Suen

hahaha the Malaga - Sevilla game is becoming a mess. Players all over the place arguing with Unai Emery

I dozed off before our game started. Woke up around halftime and saw we were 1-0 down. I threw a brief wobbly and went to bed.

I would appreciate your comments/feedback/anger/chortling on my rant.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99237638&postcount=416

he ditched his beloved 4-2-4 (and Milos Young) pretty quickly. He was like....the perfect example for your post.

but of course you forget about our lowly Europa League side

It shan't happen again.

LTWheels

BfbBOZACYAEYDO3.png

My sports law knowledge is pretty much non-existent, but from my recollection of civil matters, there is surely a potential breach of contract claim there, no?

(Tweet is from Konoplyanka's agent btw, now deleted).

Depends how release clause is defined. He could mean that we met the price the club was willing to sell at, rather than a defined term in the contract.

What's the point a claim anyway? Would be months until such a case would reach court and would be pointless. Would also make other clubs cautious towards us in future transfers.

Hixx

The sharp silence before the roar after Jacky's goal then the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Depends how release clause is defined. He could mean that we met the price the club was willing to sell at, rather than a defined term in the contract.

What's the point a claim anyway? Would be months until such a case would reach court and would be pointless. Would also make other clubs cautious towards us in future transfers.

As ever it's hard to say without reading the contract. But yeah more commonly commercial entities will ask themselves whether it's really worth burning bridges and spending money on a legal claim.

Dude, yours is not a rant, because its so spot on its not even funny how obvious this should have been before the appointment was made.

Why thank you.

Suen

Damn man, that was intense!

Duda celebrating that goal like a final, showing respect for his former club :lol

Sevillista el que no bote!
Second half was a good game, didn't catch what happened with the managers though. Third goal was a bit lucky though due to the horrible mistake by Sevilla's defense. Still this win puts you in a better position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom