• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Needs to shave his face off too while he's at it

It might be an improvement if he gets it right... Or....

130207221644-joker-reveal-vertical-gallery.jpg

Hitcher how much money are you betting?

About £4 a month, sometimes I forget to even check what odds I can get so this season its more like £2 a month.

Staying away from medium stakes, medium returns, just in case it turns out I have an addictive personality and end up pissing hundreds up the wall every month :p

Messi

Remember that time I bet 300 quid on Real and Dortmund to win in the CL? Good times.

You had one job you fucking cunts

Edit: Batigol pls

phaze

Deal lord Kick Ass 2 was terrible.

Hope we can nick 3 points from the Anfield but no result will surprise me. It all depends on how Kos and Merte will deal with the S&S

I was watching the Real - Atletico highlights and I just can't get over how massive a cunt Pepe is. He's even got pubes growing from his scalp for crying out loud.

Messi

Why can't they both win. The two nicest clubs in the PL. Wenger and Brentan are classy guys. Unlike those hacks Pellegrini and Chelseas manager.

LegoArmo

Arsenal are a good side to look at when you think a player isn't good enough, the team is made up of players most people called shit at some point in time.

There's so much more to football than a player simply being shit, or not shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom