• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some noisy Arsenal fans in here are as invisible as Ozil today
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL pulga calling out the moist ones.

bud

pulga, your troll makes no sense because ozil's the one who keeps fucking up.

he couldn't be more visible.

jtb

Banned
I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

i'd rather he just buy a few players

L1NETT

Where are the fairweather gooners?

You only post when you're winning

only post when you're wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiining

Eh

---
This feels very 8-2 here. Similar demolition job

pulga

Banned
Who are the Arsenal fans who dismissed Liverpool every time this season?

I seem to recall someone pulling out Arsenal's upcoming fixture and pointing out this game today as the one they were most definitely gonna win.

WHAT NOW

sturridgek8sq1.gif

Liverpool aren't even doing anything remarkable. The Arsenal players just don't give a fuck. Where are the angry tackles? Where is the passion? How is this happening again?

We are just a joke

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How the fuck does this keep happening to a club like Arsenal

Fuck Wengér

You would have my sympathy if you were, like last season, scraping for fourth but considering United can at best hope for Europa league and you guys are currently top, its hard to feel too bad for you. You guys have moved forward this year...albeit playing terrible this game, we have moved... around 7 steps back, have some perspective.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can you gif that skill Wooden? Looked like he pulled out the Ronaldinho flip flap :O around 29 mins left side.

I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

ibboldqHbPJgvv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom