• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Arsenal decided Skrtel was not worth marking so he got two goals. Then Sterling and Sturridge.

skrttl9ed2d.gif

skrk22h2k2z.gif

fjdfikdfdppjlz.gif

ffddfds57sq5.gif

and look at what they missed lol

pojioj5oklp.gif

racist
Looooool that defending. Bayern must be licking their lips.

Suen

Can't they put a rule which allows the ref to finish the game before full time? Becaues it sure would help now.

jtb

Banned
I am so over Giroud's legendary hold up skills, when you're that fucking slow and are terrible at finishing, who gives a shit

pulga

Banned
I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

gsgun4udt.gif

GHG

Gold Member
Dogshit. Absolute fucking dogshit.

It seems all you need to do to beat us is play with fifa tactics and have pace.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenals front 6 are playing at walking pace. They look dead on their feet.

LegoArmo

What formation are Liverpool playing? Suarez false 9? Front 3 constantly interchanging.

Rodgers has impressed with his versatility.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arsenal cant even control the ball, its strange even simple balls they are taking heavy touches and giving it away, think half of them have given up, thats a terrible sign.

I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

You are, a colossal moron.

Like, self-parody.

Can't you just chalk today down to aliens or something?

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

He's never going to leave and you know that.

He's too stubborn and prideful to do that.

The board will extend with him willingly too.

lose-lose situation

jtb

Banned
Arsenal cant even control the ball, its strange even simple balls they are taking heavy touches and giving it away, think half of them have given up, thats a terrible sign.

I'm sure they've given up, but they're been terrible the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom