• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Nürnberg stadium is so ugly. I hate it

Bf9FVLHCAAAkl09.jpg:large

Fucking roof.

L1NETT

Games like these where Giroud's limitations are fully exposed

And all the wonder midgets in midfield can't keep the ball for toffee

Pool dominance, now they take the foot off the gas and it's easy street to 3 points.

GHG

Gold Member
To make it worse we have Kolo Toure playing for Liverpool today.

What must he be thinking of our team today compared to the players we had when he used to play for us.

How. Embarrassing.

bud

i'm amazed that arsene hasn't subbed anyone yet.
is he waiting until the 70th minute.
does he know he's trailing by four goals.

Fergie

Banned
Wenger should have gone ham in January.

Giroud isn't enough. If he's taken out arsenal's attack gets dulled.

Liverpool are pressing incredibly hard, 3 players on every Arsenal player with the ball.

Suen

Not only is pluga a bigger troll than Lambda when it comes to Arsenal but he posts more about Arsenal than what Arsenal fans do. Pluga pls.

To make it worse we have Kolo Toure playing for Liverpool today.

What must he be thinking of our team today compared to the players we had when he used to play for us.

How. Embarrassing.

Probably the same that any other players who left think.

"Made a good decision. Got off just in time"

Mastadon

Banned
Lol

@WhoScored: Mesut Özil: No player has committed more errors that have led to a goal in a single Premier League match this season (2) than Mesut Özil

pulga

Banned
piersmorgan: This is the moment our season collapsed. It's about the usual time. AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. #Afc

piersmorgan: At least Wenger bought a striker to get us back in this game, right? Oh no, he didn't think we needed one did he.. Clown. #Afc

piersmorgan: We had £200m to spend in January and bought someone I'd never heard of, who's injured for 6 weeks. Wenger, you BLEW IT AGAIN. #Afc

piersmorgan: Has Wenger signed his new personal 3-year £25m contract yet? The one he's getting for nearly 9yrs of failure? #Afc

piersmorgan: A new striker would have lifted the whole team. Kim Kallstrom has deflated us like a popped balloon. Great work, Arsene. #Afc

piersmorgan: Giroud has disappeared in a big game yet again. Never going to win us a plant pot, let alone a trophy. #Afc

piersmorgan: I'd actually rather we'd bought @KimKardashian - at least she might distract Suarez. #Afc

piersmorgan: Wenger knows....in Arsene we trust....BULLS**T. #Afc

piersmorgan: I told a friend last night our entire season could end in next three weeks. And my worst fears look like they're coming true. #Afc

WHAT A MELTDOWN LOLOLOLOLOL

Ash_69

Ozil has given the ball away too much and has shown no energy, yet a fucking-gain.

Rosicky for Ozil at half time. We're screwed either way so might as well put on Podolski at some stage.

Tc91

1 shot 0 on target in 45 minutes of football.

Wilshere get sent off please, complete this meltdown.

I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

sturridgek8sq1.gif

GHG

Gold Member
i'm amazed that arsene hasn't subbed anyone yet.
is he waiting until the 70th minute.
does he know he's trailing by four goals.

Wengers gone back to sleep because he got his new contract and a pay rise. Signing Ozil and us leading the league this season was just to earn that, nothing more.

piersmorgan: This is the moment our season collapsed. It's about the usual time. AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. #Afc

piersmorgan: At least Wenger bought a striker to get us back in this game, right? Oh no, he didn't think we needed one did he.. Clown. #Afc

piersmorgan: We had £200m to spend in January and bought someone I'd never heard of, who's injured for 6 weeks. Wenger, you BLEW IT AGAIN. #Afc

piersmorgan: Has Wenger signed his new personal 3-year £25m contract yet? The one he's getting for nearly 9yrs of failure? #Afc

piersmorgan: A new striker would have lifted the whole team. Kim Kallstrom has deflated us like a popped balloon. Great work, Arsene. #Afc

piersmorgan: Giroud has disappeared in a big game yet again. Never going to win us a plant pot, let alone a trophy. #Afc

piersmorgan: I'd actually rather we'd bought @KimKardashian - at least she might distract Suarez. #Afc

piersmorgan: I told a friend last night our entire season could end in next three weeks. And my worst fears look like they're coming true. #Afc

At least he still shows some common sense

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 1m

Bendtner warming up yet? #Afc #TheCavalry

jtb

Banned

How is that a meltdown? Piers loves it when we lose, gives him an excuse to wheel out all the usual talking points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom