• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Everton are better than Arsenal confirmed.

Fuck, we absolutely need to beat Spurs in order to stay in toes with Liverpool. pressure!

GQman2121

Banned
peyton.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Worry not Arsenal fans, when we got stomped by City at the Etihad they said our season was over too, now look at us.

Take a good fucking look :|

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy fucking shit, I occasionally watch European football, flipped by, and 5-0?? This isn't normal, right?

Danchi

And again. Before this game I kept seeing:

Weak attack vs. a weak defence
Strong attack vs. a strong defence
But Arsenal have the better midfield

The problem is one pass can clear this entire midfield.

Suen

:looooool Arse-fans leaving. Who wouldn't.

Congrats Liverpool GAF. You guys are really solid and play some beautiful and fast football this season.

Marc

The hell!! Holy crap, I did not expect this.

Had to miss the first half for my daughter, come in to the second to see a massacre.

This Liverpool team man, such a great team being built.

Baki

This game was done for after the 3rd goal. Wenger should've made a sub after the 2nd, to give the team some breathing room.

Clegg

This is worse than the 8-2 imo.

Back then Arsenal had just sold Nasri and Febregas but had yet to replace them. They also had injuries in defence and were forced to play Djourou. This current Arsenal team has quality all over the pitch except up front. This just shouldn't be happening.

But they're pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom