• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i had this image in another tab

4ltneLb.png

i wanted to use it

i was waiting for kolo to fuck up

ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

Arsenal crumbled mentally after the 2nd goal. This is on Wengers head, should've made a sub. Well time to focus on the FA cup. We needed this win to win the title. City won't be dropping points.

Wenger is going to focus on anything but that.

/still recalls that '09 FA semi

Splatt

Wenger is going to focus on anything but that.

/still recalls that '09 FA semi

wow, that loss to birmingham was in '09. Fuck time flies.

I bet Obafemi Martins is still registered as a 26 year old.

edit

lol i mixed up games, birmingham was 2011 :lol:

jtb

Banned
credit to Liverpool but this was basically entirely self-inflicted.

midfield keeps giving the ball away, has zero discipline to protect the back four. Wilshere has been appalling, Ozil's only contribution of note has been directly giving Liverpool two goals, I don't even think Arteta got that many touches, he's been anonymous

our lack of pace is so easy to stop because there's no threat of the counter, so Liverpool or any half-competent team can just sit behind the ball and pack midfield whenever we get forward and even when our passing is good, it'll be tough to score. when our passing is this horrible, well...

Walshy

We need to come out second half exactly how we started the first half.

It would give us huge confidence playing in front of the kop if we could get an early goal.

I'd imagine Suarez would want to get on the scoresheet.

pulga

Banned
piersmorgan: Wenger had a chance to win the League this season. And he bought one injured has-been in a position we didn't need cover. Shocking. #Afc

sheesh thats a bit harsh on Ozil innit
dPrJaGc.png

Kassu

Banned
Even my local team is losing to our local rivals in Finnish League Cup..

This really isn't good day for football

Blablurn

Feels like Dortmund is always playing with the same Starting XI

.@BVB: Weidenfeller -Piszczek, Sokratis, Friedrich,Schmelzer –S. Bender, Sahin - Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Reus –Lewandowski #SVWBVB #ssnhd

It's very hard to read this thread when ur teams getting fucked

Haha I do feel bad for you Arsenal supporters that hasn't been acting like windows lickers, but man it feels good with the amount of deluded bullshit spewed by some in here recently.

I'm preparing for Newcastle win and getting laughed at too.

Midfield just didn't show up. Hard to blame the defence (though Monreal is so shaky against pace) when completely exposed v Liverpool's attack in full flow. Mertesacker's lack of pace will just get shown up in these type of situations.

Get Rosicky and Podolski on, I suppose. Take off Wilshere and...anyone else, not that it'll matter much. This team won't have the stomach to beat United after the battering they'll get in the press, who'll feel totally vindicated for writing us off.

Arsenal have that special gift of being able to make that familiar feeling feel even worse.

Well I've got the anal lube ready...

Didn't use it though
8j4rH.png

MrKaepora

Turn computer on, watch Arsenal being destroyed by Liverpool. I don't even care that my bets for the day are already off, this is too funny.

Kiraly

piersmorgan: Wenger had a chance to win the League this season. And he bought one injured has-been in a position we didn't need cover. Shocking. #Afc

sheesh thats a bit harsh on Ozil innit
dPrJaGc.png

I'm so glad we got Magic Modric now mate <3

leadbelly

Banned
Well, I was surprised at the scoreline after 18 minutes, but I didn't fancy Arsenal today. I just didn't think they had it in them to beat Liverpool at home. I knew Liverpool would play with a lot of fight from the moment the whistle blowed. I just had a feeling Arsenal wouldn't be able to live with it.

TeddyBoy

I think Feorax died. Please post if your ok!

It's just like the Spurs and Everton game, absolutely insane football. Score another at the start of the second half and let Wilshere get sent off for the game to be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom