• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

top of the league cigars innit

XXPoU.gif

Hahahaha holy fuck.

Kroenke is at Anfield. Presumably to show JW Henry what we've been smoking at the Emirates. Top of the League cigarettes.

As bad as Arsenal have been, Rodgers has got this absolutely spot-on tbf. Make them worry more about Sterling than the other way round. 2 players closing the CM down at all times. Coutinho tackling, staying in position. Sturridge, Suarez and Sterling switching constantly. Defend deep. As soon as Gerrard gets the ball in space, get a winger to the byline and fucking bomb forward. Henderson, run and never stop. Conserve energy before half time

Danchi

Oh God, I can already imagine Wenger blaming it all on that.

When asked about the 3 others goals : "I didn't see that incident".
Pretty sure McManaman described it as "millilitres" off...

I posted my preferred line-up yesterday, and there were a few changes, but nothing that would have stopped the first goal or atoned for individual errors. Ozil deserves criticism, but there's no cover. One ball shouldn't be able to clear the team like that.

Seeing Sagna constantly past the half way line can be so infuriating. Isn't the rule of thumb that if one full-back moves forward the other stays in his position?

Not likely.

Moyes won't change his game.

Arsenal will have a game only if the United players play out of their skin.

oh come on, you guys have been one of (if not the) our biggest boogeyman for a long time now

how many times did I hear "MU are vulnerable, we're looking good, we can get them this time" only to get disappointed by some timid, impotent performance while MU beat us handily or got a draw

subtles

No matter how bad we've played we have never had a demolition job against us on Rodgers watch...

How many has Wenger had in recent years?

Fergie

Banned
oh come on, you guys have been one of (if not the) our biggest boogeyman for a long time now

how many times did I hear "MU are vulnerable, we're looking good, we can get them this time" only to get disappointed by some timid, impotent performance while MU beat us handily or got a draw
That's why I said if the players play out of their skin. Moyes system is shite. ;_;

Also Arsenal must play shit for it to work.

jtb

Banned
And that's why you're in the Baki-bracket.

I assume that's a bad thing

Rodgers got the tactics absolutely right, but it's hard to fuck it up when we're so predictable and easy to stop.

no question that sturridge is better than giroud though

L1NETT

Lol one of the worst decisions this season. (the corner)

Arsenal look right snoozy. Flannagan is mint. No Calum Chambers though.

Moobabe

Yeah - Arsenal got this all wrong. Massive credit to Liverpool, obviously, but Arsenal are the architects of their own demise yet again.

Ozil is a complete passenger, Cazorla is wasted in a wide position and Arteta is woeful. Too many Arsenal players ahead of the ball at all times as well is just suicidal.

No Podolski? No Rocisky?

5-0. Embarrassing - no subs at 4-0 down? Shocking management.

Into

Lol that shot of Le Arse fans in their momma's dresses wrapped around themselves. No warmth to be found today for you lot, innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom