• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
iEFJkRwVkmFqp.gif

Arnie

That was a sublime goal. Absolutely sublime. I hate the pair of them on a molecular level but fuck me that Hazard/Eto linkup was incredible.

Never thought of that before but I can see the resemblance now that you mention it.
We all know that Rodgers is Coach Taylor.

Wes

venison crêpe
West Ham playing the better football. Wind isn't helping. Think we will lose this. Benteke is being shut out of the game.

Marc

West Ham playing the better football. Wind isn't helping. Think we will lose this. Benteke is being shut out of the game.

Wind not helping West Ham? A Big Sam club?

Hmmm...

Newcastle have been decent to be fair, just got Hazard'd.

Villa starting to get a better grip on the game now, I think we're going to regret not making the most of that good spell of possession earlier. Can't believe Downing missed that sitter.

arkon

Wow. What the hell happened in the earlier kick off? I thought it'd be a closer contest.
Liverpool have got fourth place sewn up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Puppets of Messi and Real Madrid's Ronaldo at the Falles, traditional celebration in Valencia

Bf9lGNZCIAASbW1.jpg

might as well add horns on Ronaldo and a halo on Messi
Solid game. Nürnberg went all out in the first minutes but failed at scoring. Mandzu as usual making the difference.

Robben is 10 times better on the right.

Müller plays terrible. Probably will score the 2:0 then lol

I still can't get over your classy avatar <3

WJD

Want to speed up the Premiere Pro/After Effects performance on my MacBook: should I go more RAM or an SSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom