• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly agree with this, although I think he's a nice option to have off the bench. He's a different type of player to Sterling.

I rave about Hughes a lot. He's a genuine talent, but if we get 4th, id hope we'd target more established talent.

You can get josh mceachran.

ddsddsdsu8cgd.gif

Blablurn

Pep Guardiola—"Wilshere is good but nothing special. We have 100's of him in Spain. He is overhyped because he is English, that is all."

sohois

I think we've moved on to different targets as both players were available and the squad needed reinforcing.

Edit: Don't we have first option on Hughes?

Mostly agree with this, although I think he's a nice option to have off the bench. He's a different type of player to Sterling.

I rave about Hughes a lot. He's a genuine talent, but if we get 4th, id hope we'd target more established talent.

Hughes is nailed on for this summer, regardless of Liverpool's position. And let's be honest, for a player his age he is an incredible talent, an 18 year old doing what he does in another league would be lauded to high heaven.

As for Ince, maybe Liverpool would have taken him this winter when the other options failed but in the end he would have been moved on once again, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom