• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikki

Banned
1656202_10200898759265886_1375493186_n.jpg

I miss Özil :(. CR7 needs him back.

Meier

That Demichelis keeps playing over Nastasic is fucking baffling. That is the one thing this season that I think Pellegrini keeps getting wrong. Terrible mistake right there.

That Demichelis keeps playing over Nastasic is fucking baffling. That is the one thing this season that I think Pellegrini keeps getting wrong. Terrible mistake right there.

Pellegrini is a fucking idiot with Michelle. No amounts of lost points (and CL finals) will stop him from fielding Michelle.

Michelle must have blackmailed him with something.

Baki

Hitcher, well done. Liverpool played well. Fight the good fight and keep United out of 4th. I'm also quite confident that City/Chelsea will win the league. Not because of one result but the impression that Arsenal lack the fortitude to hold out in this close title race.

Fergie

Banned
Don't even know why he got him at first. Must be pretty good friends.

Could have bought a better player in the summer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Garth Crooks seems like an angry man, i cant imagine anyone likes working with him

Meier

Pellegrini is a fucking idiot with Michelle. No amounts of lost points (and CL finals) will stop him from fielding Michelle.

Michelle must have blackmailed him with something.
It's really strange. I understand that he has coached him two times prior and obviously trusts him due to it, but he isn't that good and certainly not good enough to stall Nastasic's development. Really annoys the shit out of me.

Meier

I see Shane Long got his first for Hull. That was a really good signing by them. And cheap.

Another turnover for Demi. Smh.

L1NETT

Blades winning 2-0 :/

We are in for a relegation fight, looking more and more likely. Hmph

Good stuff Bolton, Dougie no 1

I see Shane Long got his first for Hull. That was a really good signing by them. And cheap.

7 million is cheap!?! Certainly are a city fan :)

didamangi

He was not good enough when he left, he wasn't good enough last January, he wasn't good enough this January. Stirling ended his chances of being a Liverpool first teamer.

I though we're trying to get him and he reject us and chose Palace? At least that's what the reports were saying.

Blablurn

Solid game. Nürnberg went all out in the first minutes but failed at scoring. Mandzu as usual making the difference.

Robben is 10 times better on the right.

Müller plays terrible. Probably will score the 2:0 then lol

Mastadon

Banned
He was not good enough when he left, he wasn't good enough last January, he wasn't good enough this January. Stirling ended his chances of being a Liverpool first teamer.

Mostly agree with this, although I think he's a nice option to have off the bench. He's a different type of player to Sterling.

I rave about Hughes a lot. He's a genuine talent, but if we get 4th, id hope we'd target more established talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom