• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Record : Guardiola in Bundesliga |20 Games • 18 Wins • 2 Draws • 0 Loses • 53 Goals Scored. • 9 Goals Conceded. #Pep

FCB Undefeated for a 45th match in a row.

Blablurn

33 - Only once before did Wolfsburg gain this many points (33) from the first 20 games: 2008-09, when they ended up Champions. Memories.

Wilbur

Banned
I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

moyesisdead42de2.gif

Record : Guardiola in Bundesliga |20 Games • 18 Wins • 2 Draws • 0 Loses • 53 Goals Scored. • 9 Goals Conceded. #Pep

FCB Undefeated for a 45th match in a row.

Is the home or away leg first in the CL? Got a feeling it'll be game over after the first leg if its at the Allianz

wedward

Ooof. Congrats Liverpool. What a show.

Kroenke was at the game.

After that display we will either have an unlimited budget this summer or sell the club.

Meier

What?! Mancini has inhabited Manuel's body. Kolarov on for Negredo. I am sure the idea is to allow Yaya to push but that's crazy.

Barzul

Ooof. Congrats Liverpool. What a show.

Kroenke was at the game.

After that display we will either have an unlimited budget this summer or sell the club.

Good he was there to see that. Needs to put more pressure on Wenger. OT: City still haven't scored which means we could still be 2nd come the end of the day.

Baki

I swear to God I want his fucking resignation after this. You have to go, Arsene.

How can a club of our stature continue to be humiliated by losing 6+ goals against the big teams in the last few years whilst failing to win a single trophy in almost a decade? How can we be losing 4-0 in a year where we are top of the league?

If Wenger has any self respect, he should resign this afternoon because I am fucking sick of this incompetent, twat. We need a complete mindset change at this club because if there is one thing you can be sure of Arsenal, is an explosive and utter implosion during the last third of the season.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury

I am just as upset as you. But, Wenger real fault lies in the transfer market. The structure of the club needs to change. Personally I'd like to see what Klopp does with our team.

Meier

So frustrating. I can deliver a better corner than our lot. We're woeful at corners.
I feel like in the first part of the season we were converting them at a clip that was far better than recent years, but 2014 has been particularly bad.

What?! Mancini has inhabited Manuel's body. Kolarov on for Negredo. I am sure the idea is to allow Yaya to push but that's crazy.

De Michelis against Chelsea, now this. He's contracted Hodgsonitis, a sadly incurable disease that infects football managers and gradually destroys all semblance of sense, reason and logic. Next thing you know, Pellegrini will be calling this a 'good point, better than nothing'

Barzul

Every. Fucking. Time.

I am shaking with fury
We definitely need a Director of Football. Current model not working out. Wenger just only focus on the management side and identify targets. Nothing else.

Wilbur

Banned
Koscielny should have got sent off on purpose so Arsenal could have held onto that shit meaningless stat.

Still reading through, I'm only at half time. This is utterly hilarious.

City drawing as well, yay.
pls don't jinx

Come on saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom