• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Liverpool still got a chance.

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Brian Durand ‏@BrianDurand56 4 mins
Last 5 games comp to last season.
Stoke A 5-3 (L)
Villa H 2-2 (L)
Everton H 4-0 (D)
WBA A 1-1 (L)
Arsenal H 5-1 (L)
11pts compared 1pt

wedward

Every team is going to drop points. Going to be tight until the end.

I am predicting a draw against Man U though. We are usually shit against them and we just got walloped.

dc89

Bf94OUMCYAAmTPp.png

We have to win all of these. 5 games before the derby, 5 games against bottom half opposition.

No excused, 15 points required.

Welcome to last Sunday.

Now I'm going to have a nap and dream about Brendan running around with his hands in the air.

Hey remember when you said Jose would flop in his 2nd stint?

Edit: also football fans are some of the dumbest people ever a people is a flop if he has a shaky first game?

i'll say Salah had the jitters. Matic was also shaky first time he played, give the new people 3 or 4 matches.

I agree, way too early to judge him as anything and I think most people are doing it as a joke. But even before this match I never thought he would ever be anything more than a new Marin.

Arnie

Hey remember when you said Jose would flop in his 2nd stint?

Yes, and I hold my hands up (as I did last week) that it was a terrible call. We sometimes get them wrong but it's better to be bold and wrong than safe and right. I guess Mourinho's the lightning that does strike twice.

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Barzul

Every team is going to drop points. Going to be tight until the end.

I am predicting a draw against Man U though. We are usually shit against them and we just got walloped. wal
We should be winning that game. Anything less is a failure as far as I'm concerned.

GQman2121

Banned
And now I'll worry which version of our team will show up on Tuesday night. We're on top now, but it's not going to be this easy forever. I'd really like to see us mix up the starters against West Brom and be full strength for City on Saturday.

Feorax

So what do we think about Yaya? If the ref didn't see it then surely he could be looking at a potential 3 match ban?

Wilbur

Banned
Man, I can't even get over that Liverpool score, and seeing the missed chances too. They should have scored eight.

Arnie. I bow to Sir Brenty. Lambert was false prophet.

subtles

It's also nice to see Rodgers tone down a lot of the comments that irked fans earlier on. I am absolutely buzzing right now.

What he's done with this team is just brilliant.

Wilbur

Banned
Macheda scored 2 for a 2-0 Birmingham win.

Zaha is going to start vs Swansea.

Dem loanees.

Desperately hoping for a Cardiff win, for Wilf and Fabio and Ole. Garry Monk can get fucked. How someone has outloooooled Sherwood as a managerial appointment this season is fucking beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom