• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. That point rate wouldn'tt even guarantee fourth in the PL. How balanced was the league back then?

The whole league was kind of shit at that point lol

Although it's kind of misleading, Wolfsburg was like 6th or something after 20 games. But they went on to win pretty much all of the remaining games if I'm not mistaken.

Zabojnik

Zabo, I'm not joking when I say that the scoreline flatters Arsenal.

arsethrow.gif

Liverpool 0 - 0 Arsenal
Aston Villa 0 - 0 West Ham United
Chelsea 5 - 3 Newcastle United
Crystal Palace 0 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
Norwich City 0 - 0 Manchester City
Southampton 0 - 0 Stoke City
Sunderland 0 - 0 Hull City
Swansea City 0 - 0 Cardiff City
Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 0 Everton
Manchester United 1 - 1 Fulham

No scenario where we don't score again. I don't know if we'll win for sure (I think so), but we'll at least score.

ibfEvk7q7u8aeC.gif

Meier

Fuck me. How do you blow the chance to go back to first place like that? Embarrassing. I predicted Chelsea would win the title from the start and now I have no doubt.

68% possession, 14 corners. 2 shots on goal. Absurd.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom