• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Bf-NC_NCUAAodyo.jpg:large

operon

Just finished watching the game wow is all.i can say. Where are the three stooges barzul baki and wedward dat easy win eh. That choke is early this year.

L1NETT

Dean Saunders has the look of a man desperately trying to convince people that he's a footballing visionary with something original to say

He played for quite a few clubs people support in here.....

Swansea
Pool
Villa
Benfica
Mighty Bradford City

But yeah, talks a tonne of shite.

LegoArmo

Suarez's performance today proves so much more than all his goals this season. Right up there with Ronaldo and Messi now.

Truly brilliant player.

Please return. Kolo's funnier just giggling around in warm ups.

Bf-MZzaIAAAlXmX.jpg

With Skrtel playing as he is, those two have the makings of a great CB partnership. We said that about Skrtel and Agger though :(

One of the things I'd criticise Rafa for is the amount of time it took us to play those two at the back, even when Carragher was playing terribly

Suarez's performance today proves so much more than all his goals this season. Right up there with Ronaldo and Messi now.

Truly brilliant player.

Yeah. Shame it'll be added to that 'doesn't play well against big teams, look at this scoring chart' bollocks

He's a firecracker

King_Moc

Banned
Just got home after the Liverpool game. That was crazy.

I hope much crow was eaten by the incredibly cocksure Arsenal fans that have been vocal for the last couple of weeks?

Wilbur

Banned
:loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Enrique as well. Not his biggest fan, but he's a massive upgrade. Cissokho was good today though tbf

@neutrals, is there an argument to be made against Sterling going to the World Cup?

If he's in this form, absolutely. Maybe don't start him (against Italy at least), but he deserves to be there if he keeps it up, same as AJ

bud23

I'm an Arsenal fan but Ozil seemed like he cared more about 'visiting' Anfield than actually playing there. His tweet even alludes to this before the game "My first game at Anfield Road. Looking forward." His two errors just highlights the fact that he hasn't been on par to what is required of him in the BPL. His disinterest and lethargic performances are shocking considering his price tag.

... And then, Arsenal fans suddenly realized that Ozil is a flop. About damn time. The next Zidane! lol. Thanks for the €50 million, guys.

Madrid 4-1 Villareal; Gareth, it´s your time.

Lightning

Banned
Özil has a bad game and now a flop? GAF...

Arsenal-GAF should not overreact it's 3 points wasted. City drew with Norwich so we may have got away with that shite performance. Let's see how we bounce back against Moyes boys. That's the key.

Wilbur

Banned
Wenger loooooool please tell me there's a gif

Also what the fuck at that pirate man, I assumed someone photoshopped Mertesacker

Is there a gif?

Has this been posted?

Looks like Wenger fell down just like his title hopes:

NI5HSag.jpg

This gives me the feels that some efukt videos does. Sure it's funny, but it's just a desperate crackwhore/old man with no titles hope, she/he is obviously not feeling good about this and I don't want to laugh at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom