• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Kroenke is at Anfield. Presumably to show JW Henry what we've been smoking at the Emirates. Top of the League cigarettes.

help

Kroenke is at Anfield. Presumably to show JW Henry what we've been smoking at the Emirates. Top of the League cigarettes.

i need somebody

help

not just anybody

help

you know i need someone

help

Arnie

But it really is a horrible post. You can admit that.

"At least we can get people to purchase our invisible players."

Yes, like Salah.

Not even Moyes went for yours, and you ended up paying £42 million for someone completely fucking incapable of playing against a top half team. Lazy, uninterested, clumsy and so far off the pace he made Kolo look quick.

I wouldn't goad anyone over signings, weddle. I've not even started on Kim fucking Kallstrom.

RAWK newbie said:
I'm glad that Januzaj gets all of the media attention about being the best young player in the league, allows Sterling to just keep up what he has been doing under less pressure.

As long as we know he's the better player that's all that matters.

We're a curious breed.

wedward

Yes, like Salah.

Not even Moyes went for yours, and you ended up paying £42 million for someone completely fucking incapable of playing against a top half team. Lazy, uninterested, clumsy and so far off the pace he made Kolo look quick.

I wouldn't goad anyone over signings, weddle. I've not even started on Kim fucking Kallstrom.

Salah has played one game.

We are one point off the top and according to your analysis have essentially played with 10 men in every league game. Not too bad.

Lightning

Banned
Yes, like Salah.

Kallstrom was a free loan and we aren't paying his medical fees or wages while he's injured. Kallstrom is costing Moscow not us.

And your Ozil opinion is shit.

noal

Banned
He may as well try something out at home against the bottom club in the league the fucking bugged eyed twat!

Moyes. Now is the time. It CANNOT get any worse.

Arnie

Salah has played one game.

And he wasn't very good, hence why I'm enjoying the moment(he could well be awesome from hereon but I don't have a time machine, unlike you Weddle).

Don't talk like football fans shouldn't and wouldn't dream of making rash statements based on limited evidence. You thought you could win the league.

Did you forget about February?

Been smoking too many of those top-of-the-league-cigarettes.

Kallstrom was a free loan and we aren't paying his medical fees or wages while he's injured. Kallstrom is costing Moscow not us.

And your Ozil opinion is shit.
Given the contrast between your defence of the player and the ability/effort/desire/commitment he actually demonstrated today (and not for the first time) I'd be vary wary of using the sentence:

'your Ozil opinion is shit'

That's like Jack Rodwell signing a 'get well soon' card.

LTWheels

Bf-h2YBIAAAs9eX.jpg:large

Lightning

Banned
Given the contrast between your defence of the player and the ability/effort/desire/commitment he actually demonstrated today (and not for the first time) I'd be vary wary of using the sentence:

'your Ozil opinion of shit'

That's like Jack Rodwell signing a 'get well soon' card.
He had a crap game today, which went wrong for the entire team from the start of the game. 1, 2 or 3 bad games doesn't make one a bad signing. Ozil has done a lot of good things for Arsenal against top opposition. He was fantastic in the win over Napoli, great in the win over Dortmund away, had very good moments against City despite some misplaced passes, had a very good game against Everton, played well against Southampton both games, had a good game against Liverpool at he Emirates etc... Today's game is hard to explain for the entire team, I'm not even going to try. Well done Liverpool is about all one can say to that.

He's just an unfair target. Today he was very poor, everyone was.

I look forward to next Sunday when you come to the Emirates.

pulga

Banned
what a fucking finish by jese

tumblr_lstdd5qPmj1qii6tmo1_500.gif

hadnt seen something like that since the last time i was on my knees at tio pablo's

Arnie

What are you talking about? Where did I make any predictions about Salah?

When I said you had a time machine I didn't mean you'd made a prediction about Salah, I was simply referring to your prophetic knack of knowing exactly what's going to happen in a forthcoming game of football.

Like this.

Weddle The All Seeing said:
It's ok.

When we stomp Liverpool tomorrow do you think Suarez is going to be thinking about what could have been?

oh

actually

wait

So do I.

I'm going with my mates.

You'll probably be asleep.

He had a crap game today, which went wrong for the entire team from the start of the game. 1, 2 or 3 bad games doesn't make one a bad signing. Ozil has done a lot of good things for Arsenal against top opposition. He was fantastic in the win over Napoli, great in the win over Dortmund away, had very good moments against City despite some misplaced passes, had a very good game against Everton, played well against Southampton both games, had a good game against Liverpool at he Emirates.

I agree, but sometimes you've just gotta accept that people enjoy going over the top when criticising players, especially when they cost so much.

See: Allen, Moses, Henderson

wedward

He had a crap game today, which went wrong for the entire team from the start of the game. 1, 2 or 3 bad games doesn't make one a bad signing. Ozil has done a lot of good things for Arsenal against top opposition. He was fantastic in the win over Napoli, great in the win over Dortmund away, had very good moments against City despite some misplaced passes, had a very good game against Everton, played well against Southampton both games, had a good game against Liverpool at he Emirates etc... Today's game is hard to explain for the entire team, I'm not even going to try. Well done Liverpool is about all one can say to that.

It's not even worth trying to debate this. It is a narrative they are going to run with no matter what happens.

He has the second most assists in the league and is in the top 3 for km covered by Arsenal players.

Yes he is lazy and invisible every game.

Wilbur

Banned
I've got Wednesday off and potentially Tuesday. Could be a mad one.

Every time I watch us recently we're shite though. Missed the Cardiff win, the Swansea win but watched the Swansea loss, the Chelsea loss, the Sunderland loss... might not watch us anymore. I think I'm making us shit

Sorry David

pulga

Banned
holy fucking shit what a fk by Gio Dos Santos

3-2

fantastic game

aaaand we just subbed di maria out for xabi alonso and we're all out of subs

halp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom