• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just passed a turd the size of one of Sterling's cum shots. Stings. Stings. Was like evacuating a large ball bearing. Save me based w.edward

Walshy

I agree, but sometimes you've just gotta accept that people enjoy going over the top when criticising players, especially when they cost so much.

See: Allen, Moses, Henderson
Luckily Moses didn't cost us much as he's only a loan. Thought it was telling that Ibe was preferred over him today.

Ibe looked lively when he came on, hopefully he can get a loan move next season to help his development, hopefully to a Premier League side. He is a top talent, has the potential to be as good as Sterling in my opinion.

Speaking of loan moves, do Liverpool-GAF think any of our loanees will come back into the squad next season? Suso is probably the most likely to be apart of the squad next season, but will the likes of Borini come back?

noal

Banned
Good game. This is why I always prefer to watch Real instead of Barca. With Real you get mad games with no one giving a flying about sitting back and defending whereas Barca just kill teams with boredom and possesion.

Clegg

If United could ever sort themselves out we'd have a top notch attack.A piss weak midfield is hurting us but right now our forward line hasnt gotten it right yet either. Just chuck all four in and tell them to run riot. It's Fulham ffs. Don't be tailoring a plan to beat them. Play your own way.

If we chug along to another laboured win then I just don't know what we'll do.

pulga

Banned
bale-o.gif

pls someone get me better gifs i beg

noal

Banned
I've just passed a turd the size of one of Sterling's cum shots. Stings. Stings. Was like evacuating a large ball bearing. Save me based w.edward

I swear that by the time you're 30 odd your chocolate starfish will be in tatters.

Arnie

Suso is probably the most likely to be apart of the squad next season, but will the likes of Borini come back?

If we get Champions League then we need a much bigger squad and given what Suso's done in La Liga this season he deserves to be a part of it.

As for Borini I think he's done enough at Sunderland for us to be able to get a good price. Not worth keeping, though. We need another striker capable of challenging for a place, i.e. scoring goals.

Luckily Moses didn't cost us much as he's only a loan. Thought it was telling that Ibe was preferred over him today.

Ibe looked lively when he came on, hopefully he can get a loan move next season to help his development, hopefully to a Premier League side. He is a top talent, has the potential to be as good as Sterling in my opinion.

Speaking of loan moves, do Liverpool-GAF think any of our loanees will come back into the squad next season? Suso is probably the most likely to be apart of the squad next season, but will the likes of Borini come back?

I know Moses didn't cost much, was just a joke :p

Reckon Suso and Wisdom go into the squad (especially if we're in the EL), McLaughlin, Texeira, Illori go on loan again, Borini gets sold to an Italian team, though I'd rather him as third choice than Aspas tbh.

Fergie

Banned
Benz with that finish.

If United could ever sort themselves out we'd have a top notch attack.A piss weak midfield is hurting us but right now our forward line hasnt gotten it right yet either. Just chuck all four in and tell them to run riot. It's Fulham ffs. Don't be tailoring a plan to beat them. Play your own way.

If we chug along to another laboured win then I just don't know what we'll do.

Just look at how City and Liverpool tear apart defences. ;_;

How can you have RVP, Mata, Rooney, Shinji and Adnan and lose to Stoke.

Turok_TTZ

its been a while since I've you score like that, Benzema.
Still think you're playing bad though. I expect more from you damnit.

Wilbur

Banned
noal I'm fully scared I'm going to have a bag by the time I hit puberty

I want Milan to win just to see Rafa's face when he says "we're still at 76%"

I want Milan to win because Napoli can get fucked. Fiore level on points now hnnnggggghhhh

L1NETT

Bit random, but Pogba's brother..Mathias? Ripped us a new one today

That family has summat.

Been injured for a long period apparently, looks talented.

LTWheels

Suso will definitely be a part of our squad.

I think there is a place in our squad for Assaidi as well, at least for next season.

I like Borini, he's a hard worker and he is still relatively young at 22. In some ways he's worth keeping in case he clicks on. I wouldn't be too upset if we sell him for a good price. Maybe send him out on loan to Italy for another season.

Blablurn

Hamburg captain Rafael van der Vaart also came out to appease protestors but they're chanting "Sh*t Millionaire" via @BILD_HSV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom