• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Januzaj got the good old rest he needed. I reckon this means Januzaj will play against Arsenal. Should be very interesting.

What makes you confident he'll rest one of Mata, Rooney, or RVP against Arsenal? And if he doesn't rest them, he'll have to choose Januzaj over Young and Valencia as only 1 spot would be available. Keep in mind the game is an away game to a top 4 team.

My guess is he'll bench Januzaj again to be more defensive than usual. It's the Moyes way.

GHG

Gold Member
Moyes just said "we've picked at team that can hopefully try to win today".

My god this guy has no conviction.

I have a horrible feeling that Fulham are going to pull an upset.

If United lost at home to Fulham, would serious questions have to start over Moyes' suitability?

Clegg

Fulham packing the midfield to stop the supply to the forwards. It'll work, Tunnicliffe will have a stormer and I'll seppaku.

tri_willy

wooden will reveal that
bud
is REALLY the brother that wilbur has been looking for all this time.

evil wizard lambda casted
"amnesia" on all involved

hahaahaha

Leitner is shit as dm
I don't know, the squad looks good but they really suck as a team. I wonder if it's the coach fault or they just need more time.

Leitner isn't shit as DM/CM. He's got all what it takes to be a great CM, but suffers from Özil syndrome. But then again, not that many players that are able to fill such an important role at a young age. If he gets his shit together, he'll be great in 2 years.

Wilbur

Banned
Gilet Guvnor:

@premierleague: Spurs boss Tim Sherwood: "I did change it at half-time - not the personnel, but the application was different. We're delighted" #TOTEVE

'the application was different'

I've just seen highlights. Everton better in the second half too lol

Liverpool fans get to wank over their manager and don't have to see Sterling subbed in favor of Moses.

Fuck this world.

I wonder if Moses would play more if Mourinho hadn't whinged about his playtime. Bit harsh if he's kept him away from the pitch to prove a point in response to a third party, but he's shit anyway.

I have such a bad feeling about today.

tumblr_mjseetO9Kv1r4hsyyo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom