• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I think that's quite a balanced United team personally. Although having the defensive ineptitude of Mata and Adnan together would probably be best suited for Fulham.

Shrug

Same, I don't see why they're whinging. It's one player off being absolutely full strength, and surely Fulham at home is an opportunity to keep players fresh on the bench.

And you can't play an 18 year old in every game.

Unless you're Sterling. But we all know Sterling is in a superior tier to Adnan.

Wilbur

Banned
Same, I don't see why they're whinging. It's one player off being absolutely full strength, and surely Fulham at home is an opportunity to keep players fresh on the bench.

And you can't play an 18 year old in every game.

Unless you're Sterling. But we all know Sterling is in a superior tier to Adnan.

He hasn't played for like 4 games. Young's started the last three or four.

Wilbur

Banned
What a weird team. Did Fulham end up buying Tunnivliffe?

Bought him and Larnell Cole I think, but Rene's committing suicide. He's picked two players I've never heard of, a shit player who has just left us, and Kvist. 2-0 to us and everything will be fine again

not.

Tankovic is an absolutely stunning name. and he'll score, you can quote this.

Just like arsenal will whomp Liverpool huh

Correct me if I'm wrong but is all this outrage over Moyes picking Young over Januzaj? And nothing more?

It's about Moyes not having the balls to just pick all our best players and trust them to perform. Young can't be there based on his performance in the last game, and we're at home to the worst team in the league. Why doesn't he just curb his instincts to pick a fucking typical direct shit winger for once?

It's not about wanting to jizz over Adnan in particular, but what it implies.

Danchi

Tankovic is quite highly rated, I think? Liverpool were linked with him in January and his contract runs out in the summer (or did he sign a new deal last month?)

Just like arsenal will whomp Liverpool huh

u8MJk3H.png

slap-10.gif

pulga

Banned
the Adnan thing is how I felt watching Carlo stubbornly field Khedira against minnow teams. Took an injury for Carlo to grab some balls and field the beautiful mid we have today.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why have Everton spent 30 minutes trying to walk the ball into the net?

Arnie

Come on Everton you fucks

This is what happens when you have no strikers.

This is a good result, really.

Spurs have been fucking shit today and there's no way they'll pick up enough points consistently until the end of the season. And we can beat them at Anfield.

I thought Defoe already left to MLS?

The sale has been agreed but he doesn't leave til half way through this month (I think that's when their season - or preseason - starts). This is Defoe's last match at WHL (Which i assume is why he's been put on...)

Also, I bought Werner on FM 2013 and thought I'd found a gem, but this is the first time I've heard other people mention him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom