• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Tankovic is quite highly rated, I think? Liverpool were linked with him in January and his contract runs out in the summer (or did he sign a new deal last month?)

He seems to have quite a few goals for the under 19/21 for Sweden. It's a bit crazy starting him against United though, this will only be his third Fulham cap.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've been checking the Spurs twitter while I'm at work.

IN ADE WE TRUST

Rodgers, put these DM-less cunts to the sword at Anfield pls. Take the next step. 5-0 up in 15 minutes. Send Sherwood back to the dodgy market stall he belongs to, banging out Tommy Hilfinger gilets for £12 a pop.

Blablurn

no shame in it anymore eh? its just a reality: any good german player will end up at bayern. Must be nice having a league dedicated to being basically your youth academy. Sickening.

:lol

you have really become the biggest troll in this thread. no need to take u serious anymore.

Ashes

Banned
Januzaj got the good old rest he needed. I reckon this means Januzaj will play against Arsenal. Should be very interesting.

Elchele

no shame in it anymore eh? its just a reality: any good german player will end up at bayern. Must be nice having a league dedicated to being basically your youth academy. Sickening.

Bayern have tried to sign all the german national team-worthy players for decades now. What's wrong with it?
Look how many Bayern youth player we have in our team and then compare to Juve and RM. ;)

Adnan's career was pretty short, eh?

Praise the Moyes

moyesuisq2dl4.gif

:loooooooool why would you want Stuttgart to win tho. Augsburg really know how to play good football

I want Leitner to do well. And I like the way they're building their squad, lots of young talented players. And I need Ibisevic to score goals for my Kicker manager.

Elchele

I want Leitner to do well. And I like the way they're building their squad, lots of young talented players. And I need Ibisevic to score goals for my Kicker manager.

Leitner is shit as dm
I don't know, the squad looks good but they really suck as a team. I wonder if it's the coach fault or they just need more time.

Praise the Moyes

[IMfG]http://abload.de/img/moyesuisq2dl4.gif[/IMG]

hahaha

GHG

Gold Member
So Young still starts? Still no change of system for Man United.

All I ask is that if Man United win then please let Mata & Rooney bring me some fantasy points.

I wish MNF was on every week, whether there's a game that night or not. Make it 2 hours long, 1 hour focussed on the biggest/most eventful match of the week, 45 minutes brief analysis of goals and events in the other games, 15 minute debate on a talking point from the weekend.

Also, they should do a MNF special where they talk in depth about who they'd take to the World Cup if they were England manager.

They have the people to do it, it has the audience, and they have more than enough channels to find a slot for it

Arnie

I wish MNF was on every week, whether there's a game that night or not. Make it 2 hours long, 1 hour focussed on the biggest/most eventful match of the week, 45 minutes brief analysis of goals and events in the other games, 15 minute debate on a talking point from the weekend.

Also, they should do a MNF special where they talk in depth about who they'd take to the World Cup if they were England manager.

They have the people to do it, it has the audience, and they have more than enough channels to find a slot for it

I want to see Neville talk about Flanagan.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney wont even mention Young when it comes to contributing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom