• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another for the folder, need a new harddisk again soon at this rate.

dsdasdsdsmgao7.gif

The look on Fergie's face. This is gold.

I'vemadeahugemistake.gif class

Rad-

Today's cross show was like something that I do when I just want to mess around in FM. I make the worst tactic possible and see if I can win with it.

pulga

Banned
so my esteemed FootyGAF, what was the funniest game of the weekend? Liverpool trashing Delusion FC or United choking on relegation fodder?

my pick is the gooners getting reamed

so my esteemed FootyGAF, what was the funniest game of the weekend? Liverpool trashing Delusion FC or United choking on relegation fodder?

Can't we just enjoy both?

It has been too good to pick a winner.

Like a parent trying to pick a favorite child.

Suen

Fuck off. That is in the past, let's talk about today's games.

The amount of money Manchester United are going to spend this summer is going to be obscene. They are going to pay whatever they have to to get the players Moyes wants.

They may well bankroll Martinez and Everton into 4th next season. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh gods this is hilarious!

United one.

Yea, Gunners got reamed. Not for the first time though. And against a side that has a really amazing attack.

United put in 81 crosses against bottom placed side. They never scored for any of the crosses (one ground pass, one clearance) and drew against them. It was fucking hilarious watching us play. If there were people in my house in the 2nd half they would have thought I am going mad with laughter.

WJD

I just... can't.

There's no way out of this while Moyes is still in charge so why delay the inevitable? Are we waiting to see if he somehow bumbles his way through the Champions League or what?

This season we've always had the potential to come out firing and put a team to the sword like that. It was surprising, but believable.

The match we've just witnessed though...

I've never seen anything like it. The backs to the wall defending. The endless ineffective crosses. 2 missed sitters. Last season's champions at home to the worst team in the league. Last minute equaliser after Utd were coasting. Bent touching the ball about 5 timesMoyes gifs. Ferguson and Mick Hucknall. Just crazy.

Tactical disasterclass from Moyes.

United one.

Yea, Gunners got reamed. Not for the first time though. And against a side that has a really amazing attack.

United put in 81 crosses against bottom placed side. They never scored for any of the crosses (one ground pass, one clearance) and drew against them. It was fucking hilarious watching us play. If there were people in my house in the 2nd half they would have thought I am going mad with laughter.

And thus you now understand how Liverpool fans felt under the Hodge. We shall enjoy it for as long as it lasts. May it last a long long long time.

BgDPhSPIAAAGqSp.jpg

Still waiting for Benfica x Sporting to start. Some kind of tissue from the top of the stadium is falling on the field so the match has been delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom