• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danchi

Yes, born in Rosario, living in Barcelona.

Holy shit, this is how bad La Liga is. Messi can score at will while posting on gaf at the same time.

iUGyOYXjUO552.gif

IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG

FootballFan

Better performance in the second half. The conditions on the pitch were a bit detrimental to the play for both teams. But 4-1 away to Sevilla is a good result, especially considering it could have been a different story had Sevilla taken some of their chances.

GQman2121

Banned
You missed the greatest thing that's ever been on TV. Fuck the moon landing. Fuck Live Aid. Fuck Mrs Brown's Boys. Darren Bent's last minute equaliser. Nothing comes close.

It sounds like it. I was checking in on the score throughout and the last thing I saw on the BBC was 2-1 in the 91st min. I really wish I could have watched it happen live.

Think of all the teams and players who are going to Old Trafford for the first time in their careers or even the players who are returning and are just this year getting a result or pulling out the draw. It has to feel amazing for them.

We were so poor their back in August too. That game was as uneventful as can be. Could really use those points.

Mastadon

Banned
Hmm Spurs have a run of really tough fixtures in March.

Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Southampton (h)
Liverpool (a)

Plus they'll be playing Europa League matches again by then. Hopefully by the time they come to Anfield, there'll already be a decent gap between us.

Hmm Spurs have a run of really tough fixtures in March.

Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Southampton (h)
Liverpool (a)

Plus they'll be playing Europa League matches again by then. Hopefully by the time they come to Anfield, there'll already be a decent gap between us.

Spurs will already be eliminated from the Europa League by Konoplyanka and co. before March even starts.

Wes

venison crêpe
Can you put huge images like that in quotes at least? Breaking my mouse wheel scrolling to see it all.

subtles

I hope Coutinho works on his shooting. A brilliant player but looking back at some of the moves he couldn't put away.......

Blablurn

After 8 hours crisis-meeting: HSV say: Nothing to say HSV TimeTable: Welcome 1 hour Game of Poker 2 hours Lunch 3 Hours GoodBye 2 hours

Didn't Odd say he only got 2 weeks? Should be back soon enough, doubt it was Wes or anyone else in footygaf doing the banning anyway, his post in the my little pony suicide thread was always going to lead to a ban.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wes I know you had nothing to do with it and I know he deserved to get banned :p I'm just messing around :) my own meme, if you will.

Wes

venison crêpe
Can't you abuse your mod privileges and do it for him?

I could but I don't want to go around tidying up after others. Not an order, but a general request to aid other people read the thread easier.

Of course you don't need to do it with regular size images like this:

Mu9L0hW.jpg

or this

LzEJtYz.jpg

oh man, those Wenger images

He's on the age borderline that I can't really laugh.

My grandma broke her hip a few years ago doing that. I laugh at the worst efukt videos, but old people falling over like that is just sad... The man doesn't know how to zip his own jacket anymore for fucks sake.

Danchi

oh man, those Wenger images

He's on the age borderline that I can't really laugh.

He won't be a pensioner until the start of next season, if that's what you're worried about...

But, yeah, I thought it was pretty bad MotD used the image for a cheap joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom