• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
d423.gif

Holy fuck that's creepy

Is Messi off-form, or has he been rushed back from injury yet again?

edit: Oh he scored :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Osvaldo today:

his first touch was literally a foul

and he hit the post with his 2nd touch

sums him up quite well.

I'm impressed.

and slightly aroused. But that's mostly because I'm watching Mimmo while typing this.

3Sixty

Osvaldo today:

his first touch was literally a foul

and he hit the post with his 2nd tough

sums him up quite well.

I'm impressed.

and slightly aroused. But that's mostly because I'm watching Mimmo while typing this.

He likes hitting things.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Its amazing how bad the Barca defense is and how it gets worse every week.
I'm terrified of the City fixture in Etihad. If Aguero were there, they'd drop 5 on Barca. Dzeko is going to miss enough chances to keep Barca in it, City should go 4-2-3-1 with Negredo up front (if his shoulder feels up to snuff) if they want to destroy us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Serious talk, how long did it take Moyes to get the Everton team going? I cant remember much about his early years there.

Arnie

Chicharito's instagram post makes for interesting reading.

"The time to speak about so many things will come"

Fucking l o l

I hate that pea, always have always will. Snide little cunt insinuating things. Say it or sit on your bench in silence.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
2-3 years. Does Manchester United have that kind of patience.

No, he will not survive Christmas if next season we do not show improvement, it would be impossible for him to keep his position through 3 transfer windows if the team is struggling to challenge for 4th place. The club will have shown him unbelievable support up to that point, but Christmas 2014 is where the line must be drawn.

Mr Cola

Fucking l o l

I hate that pea, always have always will. Snide little cunt insinuating things. Say it or sit on your bench in silence.

I do find it ironic during a year when he has shown none of his goal prowess and when he starts shows no penetration or drive that he is currently billy big mouth. If you are playing well, taking your chances, you get some room to criticise but if you are no use as a sub or starter and have no future here pipe down and show some respect for the fact we pay your wages inspite of your inadequate performances.

Kagawa to his credit has not resorted to this.

Just reading some Hodgson quotes from his time at Liverpool

It's fucking terrible having a manager who is not only playing a large role in sending your club down the shitter, but clearly couldn't give a shit about the club on an emotional level.

How long until Moyes gets the dreaded vote of confidence?

6 points from our next 2 games is a requirement. No excuses. No more slipping up after a good result. Time to prove that we can get things fucking done when we should get them done.

Mr Cola

I do wonder at what point some of the "In Camp" stuff comes out, I can only imagine some of the players leaving in the summer will tell all, it is very clear all is not right in the dressing room, some players can visibly be seen giving only 50-60%. It is also very apparent in some player interviews that some people already want out and others blame the players over the manager, while I would still question alot of Moyes tactical decisions (there are alot to question, especially regarding subs) I believe the players have all but written this season off.

Elchele

Newells XI: Guzmán; Cáceres, Mateo, López, Casco; Ever Banega, Villalba, Bernardi; Figueroa, Trezeguet, Maxi Rodriguez. (4-3-3)

Boca Juniors XI: who gives a shit

YES MOYES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom