• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
29 - Liverpool have made more defensive errors leading to a goal/attempt than any other team in the PL this season. Problem.

Liveprool what the fuck is this?

what are you doing

stop doing it

The pass, the vision. It's almost like Gerrard passing to Drogba.

goglgl8muew.gif

kololololhluj4.gif

King_Moc

Banned
29 - Liverpool have made more defensive errors leading to a goal/attempt than any other team in the PL this season. Problem.

what are you doing

stop doing it

Yup, needs to be Rodgers no.1 thing to fix in the close season. Fuck attacking midfielders, we need a defence as good as the one we had 5 years ago.

Marc

Why does anyone bother passing to Cissokho?

Do they not see him lose it every single fucking time? HOW is he in this team?

sohois

what are you doing

stop doing it

Well, Liverpool have pretty much never been able to field their first choice defence all together this season. 5 players missing today

Marc

There's no one else. Hence the disbelief when the main transfer target was Konoplyanka.

Stick Flano there, Kelly, Kolo, Gerrard, an inanimate object... anything could do better.

I am guessing they had other targets, just that Ayre turned up offering a bacon sandwich and a back rub so no one even bothered to mention they were turned down.

Hixx

Today I woke up and found out I had like a dozen dropbox notifications and they were all pictures of my chest. I was baffled.

Then I checked my twitter notifications and I'd been talking to wooden and wilbur about chest hair. I must have fallen asleep before I sent it.

this is why i dont drink often. also wilbur's pic is... i dont understand his body

Marc

What a silly foul to give away.

Did the Liverpool team go out clubbing last night, everyone looks so pedestrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom