• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

I watched fat axl and friends a few years back at roskilde. Well i went to eat a few nutella crepes and laughd at how fat he had become, having to change clothes between every song.

loooool

I was there too. Well for 5 minutes or so. That was the last Roskilde I attended.

Blablurn

Actually they own 24,9%, because with 25% + 1 they could block decisions made by the board. That's why Bayern won't sell more than that much of the club to them, and now the deal also involves a capital increase which neither Adidas nor Audi will take part in. So they will have less % of shares to avoid any future problem

The money will be used to pay off AA debt and to construct new facilities. This would leave FC Bayern 100% debt free

dat management

i9fTH2hXCJ36d.gif

Wilbur

Banned
It's been a little while but I thought I remembered his wife being a little homely when she was on Being Liverpool.

I wonder if this painting overlooks his trysts or if it's still in the family home.

http://www.byfarthegreatestteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Brendan-Rodgers-picture.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

I reckon as B-Rod hits the vinegar strokes he stares deeply into an image of himself, and somewhere out in the vast reaches of space, a star dies.

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 100406906"]I watched fat axl and friends a few years back at roskilde. Well i went to eat a few nutella crepes and laughd at how fat he had become, having to change clothes between every song.[/QUOTE]

I eventually walked off, went and got a toad in the hole [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H7bIKlW.png

Clegg

NOW WE ARE TALKING

I'm aware of them but never actually bought any of their albums! I remember one of their songs with Slash though.

Which album do you recommend?
The first one is really good. The second one is OK but not a patch on the first. They're retro hard rock, kinda in the mould of AC/DC. Kinda.

Black Keys are my favourite band. They're a mix of garage blues in their earlier blues and more straightforward rock tinted with blues in their more recent releases. Thickfreakness is the pinnacle of their earlier stuff. El Camino and Brothers are their newest albums and they're equally great.

bjaelke

#wbafc: Foster; Reid, McAuley, Dawson, Ridgewell; Yacob; Amalfitano, Morrison, Brunt; Thievy, Berahino.

#cfc: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o.

L1NETT

Jumping on with the Black Keys love train. Mint band

--

Prem fixtures are right boring, much more interesting stuff going on Champ/League 1.

See Nahki Well starts for Hudders vs Forest

Bring the noise Simon Cox

Jumping on with the Black Keys love train. Mint band

--

Prem fixtures are right boring, much more interesting stuff going on Champ/League 1.

See Nahki Well starts for Hudders vs Forest

Bring the noise Simon Cox

Nearly put Sheffield Wednsesday on my acca, decided against it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that Reading video is literally killing me
KuGsj.gif

@Yurt, may I suggest Interpol?
Uus4Plt.png

Also, on the off-chance you haven't, give Blood Sugar Sex Magik a listen even if you don't like RHCP

I don't hate RHCP, I like some of their stuff actually. Okay I'll check out Interpol!

The first one is really good. The second one is OK but not a patch on the first. They're retro hard rock, kinda in the mould of AC/DC. Kinda.

Black Keys are my favourite band. They're a mix of garage blues in their earlier blues and more straightforward rock tinted with blues in their more recent releases. Thickfreakness is the pinnacle of their earlier stuff. El Camino and Brothers are their newest albums and they're equally great.

PERFECT! <3 Thanks Cleggy!

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid XI: Casillas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Arbeloa; Modric, Xabi, Illarra; Cristiano Ronaldo, Isco, Bale

BgNyXnzCMAAVuca.png

ISCO FALSE 9 AGAIN

Atleti XI: Aranzubía; Manquillo, Alderweireld, Miranda, Insúa; Koke, M. Suárez, Diego, Sosa; Cebolla Rodríguez y R. García

lol no Cuntois, Cunsta and Villa

And even if you do like it, it's entirely possible you won't like the rest. They did one of the most promising debuts of all time and then....*sigh*

Antics is really good, Our Love To Admire is good on repeat listenings. Never even bothered listening to the self-titled all the way through :(

pulga

Banned
Madrid bench: Diego López, Pepe, Benzema, Casemiro, Nacho, Jesé y Di María

Carlo y u no want Morata??? Leave that cunt Benzema at home jerking off to 16 yr old hookahs

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Damn I was actually excited for that match and wanting an Atletico remuntada for some laughs. But with La Liga so tight and CL football yet to come, Simeone had to surrender the CDR.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm really not fond of his voice. I know, Dylan lol. But it's not my kind of voice, I think the songs are pretty creatively empty from a lyrical point of view. Good bassline in there though, like Hitch says.

They're not bad, they're just not that good for me.

Yeah it's fair criticism. They're just inextricably linked to my adolescence so I can see past that. John Frusciante is a legitimately talented dude though.

jtb

Banned
I like RHCP a lot. they've shifted really hard to this weirdly soft, pop-rock sound (especially with Stadium Arcadium) which I don't like but I thought they found a good balance between their early work and their post-drug days with Californication and By The Way.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont understand how Martin Keown has a job in football, I just dont understand it.

Wes

venison crêpe
We're playing our third choice left back as a winger and a central midfielder at right back.

Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom