• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

victor anichebe

chelsea

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Feorax

No-one tell our team the results of tonight.

If our squad find out we could go within 4 points of Chelsea we will inevitably bottle it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
1-1

Incoming more "League was never our goal" Mourinho :s

Hixx

Losing against Hull has sent us down imo. If we won that I reckon we would have stayed up. As it is I think we will go down by 1 or 2 points. Maybe even goal difference.

And we'll get embarrassed in the cup.

FUCK FOOTBALL

You can't start time wasting and hoping for the whistle for 15/20 minutes. Rather than pissing around on the floor, they should have been trying to get the ball in the back of the net.

Marc

Can't believe West Brom pulled off another draw against a top team.

Jose's lack of killer instinct imparted to the team can work against him sometimes, like Moyes before him he seems to think the game is won.

TeegsD

Losing to Benfica away wouldn't even be so bad if we hadn't dropped points last week.

And what the fuck just happened. Mauricio don't be a cunt. Don't be one of them

GHG

Wenger pls. Burn Moyes into the ground to take us back to the top. It would be wonderful to watch Van Persie at the end if this happens.

Wilbur

Banned
Losing against Hull has sent us down imo. If we won that I reckon we would have stayed up. As it is I think we will go down by 1 or 2 points. Maybe even goal difference.

And we'll get embarrassed in the cup.

FUCK FOOTBALL

Don't be silly. Fulham and Cardiff are one hundred percent down. Norwich have a disgusting end to the season. You're speaking too early Hicky bubz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom