• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

They're going to love your interpretation of the away goals rule.

iOG9IilOO1I7C.gif

How did Moscow play?

I've said it before, but absolutely no excuses for not winning tomorrow. None whatsoever, no matter how confident Fulham are. Anything less than 3 points will be abject failure. A win possibly blows this title race wide open for us with City and Chelsea to come to Anfield, and Arsenal's fixture list

No excuses, no mercy.

Blablurn

I've said it before, but absolutely no excuses for not winning tomorrow. None whatsoever, no matter how confident Fulham are. Anything less than 3 points will be abject failure. A win possibly blows this title race wide open for us with City and Chelsea to come to Anfield, and Arsenal's fixture list

No excuses, no mercy.

i wish u guys all the best. i wanna see liverpool in the CL.

pulga

Banned
they're already nicer to me than you cunts have ever been ;_;

v1N6J7B.png

you dont know what you've got till it's gone footygaf

remember those words

TeegsD

And now we've come to the point of the derby where needless yellow cards start flying around. Just kill it, doc. Just call it

Labadal

Winning feels good!

money.gif

Man City made me money with their draw last week. maybe I should put in a crazy bet on Arsenal while I'm on a roll.

Wilbur

Banned
they're already nicer to me than you cunts have ever been ;_;

v1N6J7B.png

you dont know what you've got till it's gone footygaf

remember those words

I fucking hate you, honestly

Firstly, you don't know how away goals work

Secondly, you want to fuck Wayne Rooney

Thirdly, you use Reddit

Fuck you

Fuck off

pulga

Banned

you're such a salty, bipolar vagina

ill never leave gaf, if only to remind you your team will never be as big as Real Madrid

gsgun4udt.gif

I fucking hate you, honestly

Firstly, you don't know how away goals work

Secondly, you want to fuck Wayne Rooney

Thirdly, you use Reddit

Fuck you

Fuck off

hahaha dude it's my first time EVER using the site for something that's not reading an AMA

they provide the gifs cunts like wooden refuse to feed me :(

i wish u guys all the best. i wanna see liverpool in the CL.

Same, they belong.

Thanks guys :p

Whoever gets in will deserve it though, as they have done every year.

If its us, it'll be because of dat attack
If its Everton, it'll be because of Martinez's astute tactical outlook and working within the budget, and making that defense a bit of a unit, and having them perform so well in big games
If its Spurs, it'll be because they have the grinder's mentality which always gives you a chance
If its Man Utd, I'll kill myself

I'd be so, so happy to put up something of a title challenge, even if we fell short by 8 or so points. Such improvement, such Brendan.

pulga

Banned
the history is yours but i still enjoy seeing bayern kicking madrid out of the CL.

its so cute how you still think a penalty shoot out means anything

jese will score a hattrick at the allianz arena and bang schweinstylers missus after the match

GQman2121

Banned
We just can't put together a string of performances that show our quality. This was West Ham from last month all over again accept the Baggies were actually dominating for a large portion of the second half tonight. No reason that should ever happen.

Cahill was clearly not fit enough to see out the game. He should have come off and everyone should have slid over with Cole coming on to play LB.

Elchele

its so cute how you still think a penalty shoot out means anything

jese will score a hattrick at the allianz arena and bang schweistylers missus after the match

We won against you with Gomez as main striker :lol
you can't be shittier than that

Bayern has won like 90% of the CL matches vs RM.

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't be silly. Fulham and Cardiff are one hundred percent down. Norwich have a disgusting end to the season. You're speaking too early Hicky bubz.

How many points do you think clubs will need for safety this year? I haven't done the math but I can't tell if so many clubs being close together points wise means the total needed will be closer to the mid 30s or nearer the traditional 40.

Off the top of my head I think 37 may be the number.

god help me ive become a redditer

qfIpPL9.png

pretty soon ill be ditching you miserable pile of cunts
dPrJaGc.png

I just start to post here and you leave?! Who will talk with me about Barcelona their imminent decline?

Also, changing to the Matic avatar was a bad move, have to stick with Turres.

Marc

Our home form is absolutely disgraceful and our away games left:

City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea
Norwich
Man United
Spurs

GAME OVER, MAN.

Your best games have been against the better teams this season, who is to say you can't go to some of these places and get the odd win? Some of these teams are ripe for the width you can play with. United as you already saw are weak as shit there. Liverpool with their system exposes their fullbacks a lot. Chelsea can be exposed there as well. Feed Johnson the ball and watch them panic.

Hope you stay up anyway. Shame that fat sam is looking like he will stay up now, sorry Wes.

Wilbur

Banned
hahaha dude it's my first time EVER using the site for something that's not reading an AMA

they provide the gifs cunts like wooden refuse to feed me :(

Yeah the AMAs are the only reason I ever go on there. An absolute bitch to navigate, don't get it.

Wilbur

Banned
How many points do you think clubs will need for safety this year? I haven't done the math but I can't tell if so many clubs being close together points wise means the total needed will be closer to the mid 30s or nearer the traditional 40.

I think it'll be less than the traditional 40 yeah, but the amount of teams in it means that you'll see a bunch around a lower number.

Could see everyone from Stoke down getting under 40, maybe the three going down on 30-37 points. Cardiff bottom I think, just no fight in the team. Being bailed out by a superb keeper at the moment and that's it.

Moyes on SSN - 'everyone keeps telling me about the stats'

fuck

OFF

pulga

Banned
lol its confirmed. u started watching real madrid in 2012. what a phony.

We won against you with Gomez as main striker :lol
you can't be shittier than that

Bayern has won like 90% of the CL matches vs RM.

pls the only phony is the one who stops watching Bayern matches because he doesn't like how they play lolololololol

I just start to post here and you leave?! Who will talk with me about Barcelona their imminent decline?

Also, changing to the Matic avatar was a bad move, have to stick with Turres.

nahhh, I'm clearly not going anywhere. Don't wanna miss the Bayern salt when they get kicked out by Arsenal for anything in the world <3

Yeah the AMAs are the only reason I ever go on there. An absolute bitch to navigate, don't get it.

Reddit should hold an AMA for Wooden after he completes WQFT2ST sometime in 2019

Hixx

35. Think 3 or 4 teams will finish 1/2 points ahead of 18th.

Your best games have been against the better teams this season, who is to say you can't go to some of these places and get the odd win? Some of these teams are ripe for the width you can play with. United as you already saw are weak as shit there. Liverpool with their system exposes their fullbacks a lot. Chelsea can be exposed there as well. Feed Johnson the ball and watch them panic.

Hope you stay up anyway. Shame that fat sam is looking like he will stay up now, sorry Wes.

I think we might pick up a point at Spurs and maybe even Arsenal as they will have their eyes on the 2nd leg of their CL tie a few days later but at Anfield, SB and the Etihad the only thing I'm worried about is not doubling our negative GD.

Elchele

pls the only phony is the one who stops watching Bayern matches because he doesn't like how they play lolololololol

actually it was because we were going backwards, not because it wasn't pretty enough. But at least I know who our youth players are :eek:

Arnie

Stop talking about league titles. Stop thinking about Arsenal.

It's Spurs and Everton who we need be concerned by.

Drop points tomorrow and the conversation shifts completely, which just goes to show how carried away supporters are getting. We've got the fixture list in our favour to get fourth, so from our current position I believe we'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom