• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
At a time when United are desperate for creativity Moyes still doesn't play his best front 4. Maybe he really didn't see any problems with last Sundays tactics.

What has Adnan done wrong? I do not understand not playing in form players, what is wrong with him.

Into

The lolz are guarantied

Either its:

Lol Le Arse February Month of Doom

Manure Moyes Boys failure number 943

Both fail by drawing, losing points to City/Chelski and United getting more and more out of reach of CL, which will make it harder than a T Rex's shit to attract top players without CL.

Into

Valencia should be dropped for Adnan.

Indeed

He is the one positive thing about this diarrhea of a season they have been having, let the kid play and develop, become great in 1-2 years.

Ozil is only playing because he is from Real Mandril and cost tons of money, his form has been dire, if this were FM, id lambast him to the media for a whole season

Draconian

Ouch! That reminds me, I saw a City fan online post about flying into Manchester from New Jersey for the game today. Had his stadium tour booked for noon and everything. I suppose everything was completely ruined. Poor guy.

This is probably what will happen to me one day when I try to go.

I'll take him back in his original home. Come back to us Tom. We'll keep your twitter safe.

---

These bet in play ads are so depressing

Considering the recent furore over gambling machines, I'm genuinely surprised that no one has kicked up a fuss over the ridiculous amount of gambling adverts surrounding football matches on TV.

And why does Ray Winstone now shout "who ate all the pies"? Shut up.

Into

Everytime Manure crosses we take a shot

tumblr_lrxo5oRcul1qk2i4fo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom