• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not Theo, but he's still faster than Rosicky and fucking Giroud. and he's a good finisher. I don't like going into any game where our only goal threat is Giroud.

He was also the top counter attacking goal scorer in the Bayernliga before he came to us. He adds something different to this team. Especially as Wenger says he is our best finisher.

arkon

VIERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BgS9xIGIMAEXUBF.jpg

That's a big penis

K1LLER7

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "Arsenal have played very well all season, they had a poor result at the weekend but they have a good team and it will be a tough game.

"All you can ever do is try and win your next game and see how it goes."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
With the Everton match off there's a chance to build a nice little gap. You never want to have games in hand instead of points.

Marc

God damn, can't believe they called off the city game. Johnson was bound to murder them, Mourinho should call them out on it!

Messes up my fantasy team Ffs. More important than safety of fans from a bit of wind. The ball itself is a bit of air flying around, apart from almost killing RVP no one has come to any harm from it.

Spurs twitter says it's a 433 with Dembele and Lennon in the front 3, as I thought.

Big chance for Capoue, he needs to show Sherwood what a good holding midfielder can do.

Dembele left wing
nCUoKLR.png

Makes more sense when you consider Naughton at left back and the side Newcastle picked. Still, I hope Tim knows what he's doing.

Superman

I'm less nervous about tonight then I was against Fulham... I must be crazy. Maybe because I expect us to lose tonight I guess. I'm going to cry if I see 10 crosses in the first 5 minutes.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dembele left wing
nCUoKLR.png

Makes more sense when you consider Naughton at left back and the side Newcastle picked. Still, I hope Tim knows what he's doing.

To be fair AVB played Dembele on the wing a couple if times last season and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully he shits on Debuchy.

hahahah

best non-title ever!

Close second to what is kip imo

To be fair AVB played Dembele on the wing a couple if times last season and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully he shits on Debuchy.

Right wing against Liverpool springs to mind. I think he's been asked to play left before as well during games. I can only remember in a 4-4-2 though, but I'm sure it must have happened with 1 up top.

Clegg

At a time when United are desperate for creativity Moyes still doesn't play his best front 4. Maybe he really didn't see any problems with last Sundays tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom