• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Would he get automatically picked for Japan, considering he's barely played any football in recent times?

I hate seeing talented players wasted.

Don't know. Has his lack of match time impacted on his International games in recent months? I'd imagine he'd at least make the WC squad if not starting lineup.

jtb

Banned
I don't like Rosicky starting. good hardworking player, but we need pace. wenger's put out a laughably slow team. was really hoping Podolski would have started on the wing, or even starting up front.

FootballFan

lol this fixture reminds me of the time I made the confirmed lineups before the game last year.

NIF69x3.jpg

War has changed.

Wilbur

Banned
arsenal are going to choke.

choke against a team with cleverley in midfield.

fucking hell.

Don't be silly, man with small willy. This is going to be a 2-0 win. Bane: For you.

6 percent left. Hoping other games don't get called off

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
they're showing highlights of that 8-2 game

holy fucking shit. I can't believe they scored EIGHT fucking goals.

Arsenal come from 0-1 down to win 2-1. Van Persie for Utd, Ozil and a Sanogo winner for Arsenal.

BELIEVE

As long as we put in a great performance, I don't care if we draw. I need something from them to show me something that will give me belief that we can beat Munich.

I know we haven't seen much of him, but Sanogo looked absolute shite in preseason. He and Bendtner have to comprise the least intimidating bench strikeforce in the top half of the league. Or maybe all of it.

Zabojnik

trying to drum up the excitement. The hype train is the only train functioning amidst the storms.

dead

why what did he say?

Nothing really, it was an honest question. I've seen him shit on Juve a couple of times on twitter though. Or at least I think I did.

Matavz failed a medical at Rubin and won't be joining them. Confuziz must be pleased.

Delicious. He's ready for Inter.

they're showing highlight of that 8-2 game

holy fucking shit. I can't believe they scored EIGHT fucking goals.

Most teams with any self respect would have fired anyone who allowed his team to get humiliated like that
and 6-3, 5-1
, but I think we played even worse in the game the next season which finished 2-0 or 2-1.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs twitter says it's a 433 with Dembele and Lennon in the front 3, as I thought.

Big chance for Capoue, he needs to show Sherwood what a good holding midfielder can do.

Randdalf

Which clever sod throught it would be a good idea to make the BT Sport presenters stand out on the pitch in this weather? They look frozen.

jtb

Banned
Podolski has no pace.

he's not Theo, but he's still faster than Rosicky and fucking Giroud. and he's a good finisher. I don't like going into any game where our only goal threat is Giroud.

Rosicky's a passer, Podoslki's a finisher. we have a really pass-heavy midfield, but not much incision. eh, we'll see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom