• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

836826689.gif

I seem to remember someone getting away with a similar tackle not too long ago. Luckily this one was rewarded with a red card.

Thats Ligue 1 right?

Berba be careful...

Wilbur

Banned
Today I woke up and found out I had like a dozen dropbox notifications and they were all pictures of my chest. I was baffled.

Then I checked my twitter notifications and I'd been talking to wooden and wilbur about chest hair. I must have fallen asleep before I sent it.

this is why i dont drink often. also wilbur's pic is... i dont understand his body

whatever do you mean

TeddyBoy

One of Agger or Skrtel is nailed on to go this summer I think, and we'll bring in another CB to partner Sakho.

Also think both Johnson and Kelly will go this summer and we'll bring in a new first choice RB, as well as a backup LB that's a step up from Cissokho.

Coupled with possibly a new DM, I can see a lot of changes being made at the back this summer.

So far Rodgers has slowly dismantled the squad Hodgson and Dalglish built. Now it's time to remove Benitez's element.

If we get champions league there's going to be a massive overhaul in virtually the entire squad. We need a lot of players replaced.

The bench is in a need a good change too. We need some impact players and a new back up goal keeper.

Once the season is finished, Rodgers needs to look at the entire squad and try to find a system he wants to play. We've changed tactics so many times since Rodgers came in, he needs to pick a reliable team structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom