• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

WHAT HAPPENED

Bfe4mPYCMAANsBg.jpg

he had nice hair with Arsenal

shedding/receeding of the hair, im surprised he hasn't obtained the advice of rooney sensei

Elchele

but... how. why. you won the league and the cup. you reached the final of the champions league, but got done by mourinho's 19th century football. shit happens, bruh.

luck + robben on the form of his life + amazing attacking + more luck

bud

luck + robben on the form of his life + amazing attacking + more luck

you don't suddenly entirely change around a club's philosphy of football overnight. it takes time. i remember things got better after that juve (or another italian side, can't remember) win in the champions league. you just don't like van gaal (and guardiola).

Elchele

you don't suddenly entirely change around a club's philosphy of football overnight. it takes time. i remember things got better after that juve (or another italian side, can't remember) win in the champions league. you just don't like van gaal (and guardiola).

I don't think any bayern fan likes van Gaal, he's a complete asshole. But nobody is taking away what he did for Bayern, that was very vital for us to become what we are today. That doesn't change the fact that his defensive tactics are/were pure garbage.

god, typing pro-Arsenal posts leaves in fuckin physical pain. how can you people support them, this is rancid football. i'd rather watch West Ham v Fulham on an infinite loop.

fuck Arsenal.

Meier

Arsenal have played beautiful one-touch passing but they seem more interested in looking good on a highlight reel then actually scoring half the time.

kingkaiser

He just can't get over the fact that Heynckes is nothing more than a mediocore manager who just was on the right place in the right time with Bayern last season.

bjaelke

836826689.gif

I seem to remember someone getting away with a similar tackle not too long ago. Luckily this one was rewarded with a red card.

This is why I wish we had some type of tactical variation. This game would have been perfect for a 3-5-2.

Have Per-Kos-Tommy in the back. Gnabry(great at tracking back and getting himself in the right defensive positions) and Gibbs on the wings. Arteta/ Ozil/ Cazorla in the centre and Poldi and Giroud up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom