• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

(NOT TROLLING)

@ArsenalGAF

if we go back in time to the summer, would rather go for Ozil or Higuain?

Higuain has scored 18 goals (and 7 assists) in 31 games so far.

without ozil, arsenal would be even worse than they currently are.

The Adventures of Hollowzil, The Invisible Man!!!

cunts, both teams. 0-0, what a shitfest.

Lolerpool strikes again, punishment for talking shit about United last weekend. Chelsea still in the lead, as god intended.

Clegg

Moyes got what he wanted.

A battling point (even though we showed zero ambition) and hitting the crossbar means he can day we were unlucky not to win.

K1LLER7

No attacking structure in this United side. Zero link up between three world class players. What was most insulting was taking Mata off for Adnan. They should be playing together.
A man under pressure.

Only positive, defended better. Should have scored but created very little, except for that Rooney to RVP chance.

Draconian

You know, it's stuff like that that makes you wonder why Fulham's at the bottom of the table. Hilariously awful challenge. I wonder if he had money on Liverpool.

Barzul

I think we should sell Wilshere. Replace him with Kroos. Unless he has a Ramsey like transformation, he's not improving the team much.

Barzul

(NOT TROLLING)

@ArsenalGAF

I'd still pick Ozil. We just need to give Ozil a better striker in front of him.

Plasma

Banned
(NOT TROLLING)

@ArsenalGAF

No I wouldn't Ozil gave us such a lift when we signed him I don't think Higuain would have had the same impact. Half the reason we're second at the moment is because Ozil came in and everyone upped their game.

Still pretty annoyed that we haven't got another striker though, Giroud has been poor for a while now but there's nobody behind him to challenge for his place.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if Moyes actually believes his luck comments or if he has literally run out of things to say.

Meier

Watching this Swansea game. Are you kidding me, Fulham? Gerrard having a monster year fantasy wise.

Canas wasting as much time as possible. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom