• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

fuck me. im on page 8 of my bachelor thesis. during the afternoon i get nice ideas and think: "wow, not bad blablurn, you will make it".

by the time its evening and i start to write I have no idea what i'm doing :lol

fuck me.

just wanna pass.

My manager left about 2 or 3 weeks ago, he was a twat :p

Sadly, they've replaced him with another twat :( he was the manager before the guy who recently left. Ugh.

A twatty-go-round :p

just wanna pass.

Tom-Cleverley.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NAwYOZQ.jpg

r1kGx3M.jpg

Having been handed the chance to showcase his talents by Brendan Rodgers last season, Raheem Sterling has become a key member of the Reds starting XI this term, making 21 league appearances, 15 of which have been starts. Alongside Luis Suárez and Daniel Sturridge in the attack, the 19-year-old has come on leaps and bounds as Liverpool look to secure a top 4 finish.

Bagging a brace against Arsenal in Saturday’s 5-1 win took his Premier League tally for the season to 5, with another 2 assists to his name thus far. In a World Cup year, Sterling is coming into form at just the right time as he looks to force his way into Roy Hodgson’s 23-man squad for Brazil 2014.

Player Focus: Europe's Top Rated TeenagersThe winger is currently averaging 2.6 dribbles per game, accumulating a matching WhoScored strength in turn, with his figure bettered only by Suárez (2.9) of every Liverpool player. Such is his ability with the ball that Sterling has also won the most penalties (3) in England’s top tier this term, highlighting how he’s able to draw fouls in dangerous positions for the benefit of the team. His average rating of 7.31 emphasises how key he has been in the Reds’ pursuit of a return to the Champions League.

IOYaqPh.jpg

(6 assists actually but whatever)

Despite Sassuolo’s lowly position in Serie A, striker Domenico Berardi has adjusted to the rigours of Italy’s top tier with ease. Only Giuseppe Rossi (14) and Carlos Tevéz (13) have netted more league goals than Berardi (12) this season, with supporters and pundits alike raving about the performances of the 19-year-old.

Player Focus: Europe's Top Rated TeenagersNo player has scored more clear-cut chances (9) than Berardi in the league this term, with the teenager displaying an impressive level of calmness when presented with the opportunity to net. This facet of his game will benefit his more inventive teammates, who are able to place their trust in the youngster to fire in the goals that will keep Sassuolo in Serie A.

Juventus, who currently co-own the youngster, will be justifiably excited about his arrival once the season draws to a close as they look to reassert their dominance in Europe. Berardi, as he’s displayed for Sassuolo, has the ability to contribute next season, under Antonio Conte’s guidance, and can only be expected to improve with age.

I noticed in the last Sassuolo game I watched that Berardi was essentially playing as a wide midfielder. Has he always played in this role, or was that Malesani's attempt to kill him?

Zabojnik

I noticed in the last Sassuolo game I watched that Berardi was essentially playing as a wide midfielder. Has he always played in this role, or was that Malesani's attempt to kill him?

Do you even have to ask? Fucking Malesani.

To be Frank, I don't think his role is already set in stone. He's clearly an attack-minded player though. RWF in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 seems to suit him best. Maybe even second striker? In Cunte we trust.

T2U3Gk3l.jpg

What kind of shit ad is that lol

Schmelzer: okay, at least he's probably playing every match.
Unused space: what's the point of that? Only 4 players with one in a very central position looks off.
Sam: lol wut, dude isn't even making it in the final squad
Lahm: okay
Ugly Schlacke ultra: why

Blablurn

T2U3Gk3l.jpg

Unused space: what's the point of that? Only 4 players with one in a very central position looks off.

Who are you and what did you do with Milch? Saying okay to a Bayern player means a lot these days if you are a Dortmund fan!

Feorax

It's ridiculous that Januzaj has been pulled from the United team whilst he's still playing so well.

He'll go through the dip in form that every youngster does eventually, but it seems pointless to pre-empt it and deny him minutes.

I'm worried that Destiny will end up a bit like GTAV MP. Most of the excitement is just scenarios that myself and others are dreaming up in our own heads, under the assumption that we'll have other people to consistently play it with, who want to do the same thing.

Didn't R* put a lot of focus on how you make your own stuff in it? So in the end everyone was just dicking around? From what I know Destiny is going to be more directed than that.

Anyway, since neither of them are coming to PC (yet) I don't care :p

Who are you and what did you do with Milch? Saying okay to a Bayern player means a lot these days if you are a Dortmund fan!

I'm Michael Ballack.

Okay, that makes no sense. Ballack probably hates that twat Lahm for stealing his captain's armband.

But yeah, Lahm is the captain, so it makes sense to put him on ads.

Slizz

It's ridiculous that Januzaj has been pulled from the United team whilst he's still playing so well.

He'll go through the dip in form that every youngster does eventually, but it seems pointless to pre-empt it and deny him minutes.

But Young and Valencia bro.

8ZHGPJN.png
ngDCi9a.png

Personally I think it's hilarious.

"We need to play through the wings and on the wings only, lets put our only good actual wing type of player on the bench and replace him with a CAM".
H7bIKlW.png

Moyes and Mata arriving only give Lambda and his prediction that Adnan will be on a shite mid-table spanish side within 2 years more credibility.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Paris Saint-Germain 1/12
Valenciennes at Paris Saint-Germain
2. Hannover 96 14/5
Hannover 96 at FSV Mainz 05
3. Osasuna 14/5
Osasuna at Elche
4. Bologna 43/5
Bologna at AC Milan
Parlay Bets
4-Team Parlays 1@ $5.00
Potential Win: $745.87
Total Bet: $5.00

wedward

T2U3Gk3l.jpg

This is good.

Who was it who said Arsenal would come through February unscathed.

Ha at you.

Chelsea and City dropped points also so it's not the end of the world. We will have to get something out of the Chelsea and City games though. Definitely doesn't look as rosey anymore.

Had we won both games we could have been 4 points clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom