• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Janet Jazz Jazz?
dPrJaGc.png

He's being weighed down by his substitute appearances.
datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

hiroshawn

Banned
this is my weekend Parlay.

I will parlay two separate days as well.

1. Manchester City 25/26
Chelsea at Manchester City
2. Sunderland 43/20
Southampton at Sunderland
3. Everton 10/21
Swansea City at Everton
4. Nottingham 1/1
Nottingham at Sheffield Utd
5. Brighton & Hove 21/20
Hull City at Brighton & Hove
6. Cardiff 1/1
Wigan Athletic at Cardiff
7. Sheffield Wednesday 50/57
Charlton at Sheffield Wednesday
8. Arsenal 31/25
Liverpool at Arsenal
Parlay Bets
8-Team Parlays 1@ $5.00
Potential Win: $1,567.49
Total Bet: $5.00
Total Potential Win: $1,567.49

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic is out for a couple of weeks, knee injury. Now's your time to shine ... Osvaldo?

finally

tumblr_mvi7occtap1s0fnk0o1_500.gif

ah it looks like I juve'd hiroshawn. Sorry pal!

this is my weekend Parlay.

I will parlay two separate days as well.

1. Manchester City 25/26
Chelsea at Manchester City
2. Sunderland 43/20
Southampton at Sunderland
3. Everton 10/21
Swansea City at Everton
4. Nottingham 1/1
Nottingham at Sheffield Utd
5. Brighton & Hove 21/20
Hull City at Brighton & Hove
6. Cardiff 1/1
Wigan Athletic at Cardiff
7. Sheffield Wednesday 50/57
Charlton at Sheffield Wednesday
8. Arsenal 31/25
Liverpool at Arsenal
Parlay Bets
8-Team Parlays 1@ $5.00
Potential Win: $1,567.49
Total Bet: $5.00
Total Potential Win: $1,567.49

OMG, thank you Wooden! Lol, Spartak don't even care if it was basically your reserve team. Maybe it will stop the retards in your club talking about your title aspirations for at least one day.

Meier

Was looking at my PC Specs that I had listed on raptr, this is what I have (think at this point I built it at least 3 years ago):

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 720 Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
8 GB RAM

Obviously I'd need to overhaul my whole system at this point basically, but how far behind the curve would I be if I set a $600 limit?

Carbonox

Abel Hernandez:

I am reborn because we have to win the Serie B title.” “Enough with nightclubs, “Instead I go to church with my mother and score goals to get back to Serie A.

“I decided to stay – I owed it to Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini and the fans.” “In the future I dream of Newcastle United, Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid.”

gsgun4udt.gif

OMG, thank you Wooden! Lol, Spartak don't even care if it was basically your reserve team. Maybe it will stop the retards in your club talking about your title aspirations for at least one day.

Ståle Solbakken was trying to allow the ref (with the Spartak manager) to put on another player to make it 11vs11 again when it was 2-0, but the ref said no, he wanted to see them suffer.

Then some Spartak supporters there threw something at Ståle Solbakken for no apparent reason lol.

Abel Hernandez:

gsgun4udt.gif

Clearly hasn't dropped the night clubs completely. Zamparini will convince him to stay away from England though. Also he's injured half the time.

Clegg

I want HBO or Netflix to do a live action version of Monster.

Also I have 6 hours in between my first and second lectures tomorrow. I could spend that time studying but House of Cards is out.

Decisions..

Was looking at my PC Specs that I had listed on raptr, this is what I have (think at this point I built it at least 3 years ago):

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 720 Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
8 GB RAM

Obviously I'd need to overhaul my whole system at this point basically, but how far behind the curve would I be if I set a $600 limit?
We'd need more than that to go on, but the GPU and CPU are poopoo yes. $600 for just a new GPU and CPU is very good though.

I'm guessing you're going to need a new motherboard as well.

Ståle Solbakken was trying to allow the ref (with the Spartak manager) to put on another player to make it 11vs11 again when it was 2-0, but the ref said no, he wanted to see them suffer.

Then some Spartak supporters there threw something at Ståle Solbakken for no apparent reason lol.

Sounds fantastic. Might even watch it on Spartak's youtube channel. I was disappointed with Midtyland but you guys saved the respectability of the Danish League in my eyes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roberto Carlos to Gazzetta—"Women are like cars; after a while I get bored. I have 8 children from 6 or 7 different women, I don't remember"

Anyone in here actually tried the 2ds? I would prefer one I could put in my pocket but it's quite a bit cheaper and i really want to play bravely default.

pls

also i would get pokemon bundleld in with the 2ds and i could finally understand wilbury.

FootballFan

Anyone in here actually tried the 2ds? I would prefer one I could put in my pocket but it's quite a bit cheaper and i really want to play bravely default.

pls

also i would get pokemon bundleld in with the 2ds and i could finally understand wilbury.

I have a 2ds, its excellent. Do not care for the 3D feature, plus the price was great.

the wolf in Broken Age
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur, Wooden...please try it I beg you
KuGsj.gif

I'm already gamesharing it through Quiches steam when he once in a while isn't playing Rust.

Only played it for like an hour though haha, i forgot how much I sucked at point and click adventures too. The dad/mom thing with the space boy looks like the moon from whatsapp.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm already gamesharing it through Quiches steam when he once in a while isn't playing Rust.

Only played it for like an hour though haha, i forgot how much I sucked at point and click adventures too. The dad/mom thing with the space boy looks like the moon from whatsapp.

wait Rust is a GAME? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I feel* so stupid right now
KuGsj.gif
I thought he was talking about Rust from True Detective the other day!!!

*I am, to be fair.

Hixx

If you go offline on Steam you can play his games even if he's on.

Meier

We'd need more than that to go on, but the GPU and CPU are poopoo yes. $600 for just a new GPU and CPU is very good though.

I'm guessing you're going to need a new motherboard as well.

I'd only want to use $600 total. I imagine I could just keep my same PSU, same case, same fans, etc. Definitely would need a new mobo I'm assuming.. looks like I built it back in late 2009. WOW! I've since replaced the RAM

1 Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Item #: N82E16811129042

1 GIGABYTE GA-MA790GPT-UD3H AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Item #: N82E16813128398

1 SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail
Item #: N82E16814102858

1 COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus RS-500-PCAR-A3 500W ATX12V V2.3 Power Supply - Retail
Item #: N82E16817171031

1 AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Black Processor Model HDZ720WFGIBOX - Retail
Item #: N82E16819103649

1 OCZ Obsidian 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3OB1600LV4GK - Retail
Item #: N82E16820227495

1 COOLER MASTER R4-L2S-122B-GP 120mm 4 BLUE LED LED Case Fan - Retail
Item #: N82E16835103022

Here's the RAM I have now:

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

wait Rust is a game? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I feel* so stupid now
KuGsj.gif
I thought he was talking about Rust from True Detective the other day!!!

*I am, to be fair.

It's still pretty early alpha, all we currently do in the game is steal other peoples stuff and kill them... If you want to

http://youtu.be/KeB488uMJf8

Also you start out the game naked with your cock out.

Watched the first ep of True Detective today, fairly boring.

If you go offline on Steam you can play his games even if he's on.

Wow really? I thought they would have something preventing this haha

Wilbur

Banned
I like the artstyle but cant be bothered to sit through that VGX shit again, I watched clips and it was boring

show me somethign sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom