• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LxHVdy6.png

This one is easily my favourite.

Jupp >>> Wilbur

Linius

house of cards day tomorrow.
gzdtIVu.png

i'll have watched all episodes by saturday.
CNB1W6d.png

I'll probably need at least a week. Wanna catch up on some movies over the weekend too now the deadline for the MOTY thread is postponed with another week.

Have Ernest & Celestine, Nebraska and Le Passé lined up for the weekend. Oh and American Hustle in cinema tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
Also I just looked and before these new ones there was only two

H7bIKlW.png
030Qxpm.png

And they're the same fucking face

there is more variety in these new ones

bud just fuck off

perfeitoijoaz.gif

i cant breathe

i love these hype threads that end up being absolutely nothing

but the hype is so infectious

The only thing that'd make me happy would be "we aru outto ofu za homu consoru maruketto, we aru now sarudu paaty developa.
we keep rereasingu handherudzu sysutemus."

Or something like that

Pls understand, mods

Elchele

Don't think they will be able to use it in the WC, tho. But yes, it is a nice homage kit to the CR time that played in Italy 1990

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Draxler to Arsenal, Diego Costa to Chelsea and Vidal to Man Utd.

TANC says one of these is true.

None of them will be true.

Tanc is a nobody. Literally.

the only tweets he gets right are stolen from Gianluca Di Marzio (but he accords them to SKY Italia because technically Di Marzio works for SKY Italia)

There's an English account for Gianluca now so I don't understand why people still follow that cunt

the only tweets he gets right are stolen from Gianluca Di Marzio (but he accords them to SKY Italia because technically Di Marzio works for SKY Italia)

There's an English account for Gianluca now so I don't understand why people still follow that cunt

tumblr_mzhzvaji121t0s0b1o1_500.jpg

This past transfer window was so much more bearable, because I started following Di Marzio and his Juvecunt translator. He is so fucking accurate. I just ignore any rumours that don't come from him.

arkon

Great showing by Nintendo. Lots of amazing looking games to look forward to. I'm not sure I've got enough money to buy all of them!

Feorax

Ugh, NPD day means GAF will be ridiculously unstable for the next couple of hours...

Apparently Arsenal will be making 6 changes for Saturday. I think we should probably do the same;

Mignolet; Cissokho, Agger, Skrtel, Kelly; Lucas (if fit), Allen, Teixiera/Alberto; Ibe, Aspas, Suarez/Sturridge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tanc blocked me. So I unfollowed him.
i3ARti9yAxhaK.png
he blocked my RL account a while ago :lol

pls

outdated pic

that was like...five MPB stages ago

This past transfer window was so much more bearable, because I started following Di Marzio and his Juvecunt translator. He is so fucking accurate. I just ignore any rumours that don't come from him.

hahaha that's what I told Jupp on twitter a few minutes ago! No one likes David, really. Not even Juventini.

Lightning

Banned
Ugh, NPD day means GAF will be ridiculously unstable for the next couple of hours...

Apparently Arsenal will be making 6 changes for Saturday. I think we should probably do the same;

Mignolet; Cissokho, Agger, Skrtel, Kelly; Lucas (if fit), Allen, Teixiera/Alberto; Ibe, Aspas, Suarez/Sturridge.
Fabianski, Gibbs, Kos, Per, Jenkinson, Flamini, Chamberlain, Podolski, Rosciky, Gnabry and Bendtner will be our likely starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom