• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
United were also leading the way on safe standing. #corruption

We are the true gentleman's club
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Any other United fan getting fed up with the fat cunt staying up top again? If he wants to play in the hole he should start playing in the fucking hole. Otherwise stop crying and go out wide for Mata.

Wilbur

Banned
Any other United fan getting fed up with the fat cunt staying up top again? If he wants to play in the hole he should start playing in the fucking hole. Otherwise stop crying and go out wide for Mata.

Yep. Look how Suarez 'sacrificed' himself for the good of the team and went out wide against Arsenal, and compare that to Rooney doing a vague impression of a number ten by way of fucking around relatively near the box. But still we're being told he's had a great season; maybe in terms of stats (because he takes every set piece), but he certainly hasn't had a great season. Fuck him. Plug will never understand </3

Yep. Look how Suarez 'sacrificed' himself for the good of the team and went out wide against Arsenal, and compare that to Rooney doing a vague impression of a number ten by way of fucking around relatively near the box. But still we're being told he's had a great season; maybe in terms of stats (because he takes every set piece), but he certainly hasn't had a great season. Fuck him. Plug will never understand </3

Yeah man, fuck the Plug.

ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

Wilbur

Banned
He won a championship and the CL in dramatic fashion two years later, like all the other players, so it's okay.

Except for fucking Matthäus. Glad he didn't win one.

:lol

Urgh imagine how hard Götze will get if Bayern win the CL this year

Nothing will stop him

Jack cw

The pained look on Sammy Kuffour's face will stay with me forever

It was basically my face to back then and was my first Bayern game I watched knowing we could win something big and I was stunned for weeks. Maybe this is why I could better deal with that 2012 CL final. Still hurts though.

Wilbur

Banned
It was basically my face to back then and was my first Bayern game I watched knowing we could win something big and I was stunned for weeks. Maybe this is why I could better deal with that 2012 CL final. Still hurts though.

I was really upset after the 2009 final we lost, but 2011 I just accepted our fate early on and dealt with it fine.

Stop playing with Arsenal. Blablurn pls.
And Beckham had some of the craziest crosses but Willy Sagnol beat him in every regard.

Willy Sagnol was not a better crosser than Beckham.

Of course he wasnt. But when he was, his crosses were like Beckhams.

Wat.

Also yeah. Mata is a far better and creating chances to score than Rooney, and should be our CAM.

Rooney should be on the wing or in front when Mata plays.

Jack cw

I was really upset after the 2009 final we lost, but 2011 I just accepted our fate early on and dealt with it fine.

Yeah I know how you felt, mate. But hey, we had Klinsmann and went through a similar time like United now and look what happend. I'm pretty sure that it needs Moyes, just like we had to deal with Klinsmann.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I know how you felt, mate. But hey, we had Klinsmann and went through a similar time like United now and look what happend. I'm pretty sure that it needs Moyes, just like we had to deal with Klinsmann.

So you're telling me in a few years we are going to be the best team on the planet and buy all our rivals best players

yes

yes

I knew we didn't have a fucking hope in hell :lol. I allowed myself to get excited when Rooney scored but then I reverted right back to eating pizza and drinking beer and laughing at my Liverpool supporting friend who said they'd win it in the next five years

oh god

Jack cw

Klinsmann would do a better job. I'm dead serious.
He was better in Bundesliga, but seriously, we lost 2:5 to fucking Bremen in Allianz Arena, were executed in DFB Cup by Neverkusen 2:5 at home and the 0:4 in Camp Nou that still breaks my heart when I think about it. Barca could have slaughtered us 0:15. We havent had single a chance to even get the ball and to top all that they had pitty with us. He denied Hummels talent and sent him away, loaned Oddo and fucking Landon Donovan and made Lell our left full back. Nothing, I mean nothing good came out of Klinsmann at Bayern and I hate this guy with passion.

Blablurn

He was better in Bundesliga, but seriously, we lost 2:5 to fucking Bremen in Allianz Arena, were executed in DFB Cup by Neverkusen 2:5 at home and the 0:4 in Camp Nou that still breaks my heart when I think about it. Barca could have slaughtered us 0:15. We were without a chance to even get the ball and to top all that they had pitty with us. He denied Hummels talent and sent him away, loaned Oddo and fucking Landon Donovan and made Lell our left full back. Nothing, I mean nothing good came out of Klinsmann at Bayern and I hate this guy with passion.

Don't forget the big defeat in Wolfsburg :/

Jack cw

Don't forget the big defeat in Wolfsburg :/

God yes, I already forgot that embarrassing performance by us... Anyway, thats why I enjoy every minute of what Bayern plays at the moment. It took a decade and some of the worst decisions ever to come to this point.

Blablurn

God yes, I already forgot that embarrassing performance by us... Anyway, thats why I enjoy every minute of what Bayern plays at the moment. It took a decade and some of the worst decisions ever to come to this point.

Yep! Seeing the kind of game we play right now makes you realize what kind of crap we played lol. Schweinsteiger on the wing during Hitzfeld era :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom