• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so that's why. I was starting high school at that point and was more interested in trying to finger fuck girls than understand anime. I never got into any of those card games that started in the 90's though. Not sure why because I knew people that were into them.

I was 11 and and went to an all boys Jesuit school. No finger fucking for me, was all about the Pokemon.

Mastadon

Banned
2POYPHP.jpg

Record breaker.

Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Rami, Emanuelson; Muntari, Montolivo; Robinho, Honda, Kakà; Pazzini.

Essien on the bench, will definitely play in the second half. Taarabt is in the stands.

Pazzini pls.
Milan - Torino draw today pls.
No.

Holy fuck this is amazing

Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso are on the training ground, arguing wheter if Nike or Adidas make better boots

Ronaldo: How can you even compare Adidas with Nike?
Xabi: Nike is for basketball players lololol
Ronaldo: *perplexed look* Nike? Basketball? Nike boots are for top players!
Xabi Alonso: more like plastic players, top but plastic trollololololol
Ronaldo: *confusingly looks at his boots*
Xabi: *gets very serious* Ronnie pls, Nike has been in this game for three days. Adidas has been at it since the 70's
Ronaldo: *turns to Arbeloa* what the fuck is he going on about m8 *starts gesticulating like a mad man*

I love that Xabi and Pirlo are complete trolls.

Hmmm it is 4am. Do I watch more Arrow or Milan? I want to watch Di Sciglio, but watching Milan without El Shaz is so hard for me.

Also can't Milan hurry up and put Mastour in.

TeddyBoy

I wanna see Coutinho playing deep again!

Yeah that's the problem, we play well with Coutinho playing deep. However we also look more secure with Allen on the pitch.

So what Hitcher said, same team for 60 minutes and depending on the scoreline, take someone off (probably Sterling, but anyone really) for Allen to keep control of the match.

Suen

Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Rami, Emanuelson; Muntari, Montolivo; Robinho, Honda, Kakà; Pazzini.

Essien on the bench, will definitely play in the second half. Taarabt is in the stands.

Pazzini pls.

No.
Bringing Essien in to Milan makes no sense.

FootballFan

did I somewhere along the line become the spanish government? lololololololol

how bout that 2-3, though?

How about it? As long as we stay 2 points behind you guys I'm fine. We'll just take the usual shit into the toilet seat your team uses for a stadium and everything will be fine.

Pretty odd we have dropped 5 points in the last few weeks where neymar has been injured. Probably a coincidence. :p

Lightning

Banned
Lol plug so obsessed with neygod

Doing with him, what we did with illarraflopdi, except plug is actually serious lol.
I love Neymar now he cost Rosell his job. I hated Rosell for how he treated us during the Fabregas transfer and now he gets karma. I hope the cunt enjoyed it.

pulga

Banned
How about it? As long as we stay 2 points behind you guys I'm fine. We'll just take the usual shit into the toilet seat your team uses for a stadium and everything will be fine.

Pretty odd we have dropped 5 points in the last few weeks where neymar has been injured. Probably a coincidence. :p

FC-Barcelona-s-Dani-Alves-from_54400739363_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Hmmm it is 4am. Do I watch more Arrow or Milan? I want to watch Di Sciglio, but watching Milan without El Shaz is so hard for me.

Also can't Milan hurry up and put Mastour in.
And destroy his career? No thanks. Give him time, two years and if he's actually good he'll start for us.
Bringing Essien in to Milan makes no sense.
Pls.

Milan-GAF pls. Want to build young squad, brings in Essien who's past his best time and 31.

Milan need a revolutionary like Erick Thohir.
He was for free, we didn't pay anything. When we'll have some money we'll buy someone better. And it was a January transfer, this is what you get when you're without money.

Wes

venison crêpe
Fuck football.

We were awful. Lambert got the shape wrong. Holt and Westwood on the right side meant it was almost all on Bacuna to do the defensive work. Weimann should've been on the right.

I don't know why we didn't just play 4-3-1-2 again.

Galliani basically confirmed that we tried to sign Nani but we left him at Manchester because he was injured and already played in the Champions League. He didn't say his name, but it's pretty much known at this point.

pulga

Banned

btw just read that you'll be missing both Alba AND Mascherano for your game vs Sevilla

pls will you be lining up the squad with training cones or wut

rodvik

We were awful. Lambert got the shape wrong. Holt and Westwood on the right side meant it was almost all on Bacuna to do the defensive work. Weimann should've been on the right.

I don't know why we didn't just play 4-3-1-2 again.

Martinez has always had his number sadly. I mean the possession stats were embarrassing. I dont mind losing by a goal to everton but I do mind doing it with such a hoof and hope approach.

wedward

Saw this retort r.e. their net spending and laughed. Pretty clever.

Arsenaldiscovering101
At Arsenal champions are not bought, they are made.

SchemeZealously
At Arsenal championships are not won

Except we have. If you ignore that I suppose it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom