• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
I have never wanted Chelsea to lose a match as much I do tonight. Hope City pick them apart.

Wanna see Mou moan about people parking the bus as he plays Mikel and Ramires

Lightning

Banned
United fans need to be more paitent with Moyes. After the summer transfer window if he hasn't improved then I'd agree with Moyes out but not now.

Meier

@StatCity
Fernandinho injured.

FUCK I hope not.
That would be a huge blow individually and for the team. He was so excited about this game -- read an article with him last night that mentioned how important he felt it was for his Brazil WC chances.

dc89

BfkfKUcIEAA-pnX.jpg:large

Chelsea arrived a few hours ago.

That would be a huge blow individually and for the team. He was so excited about this game -- read an article with him last night that mentioned how important he felt it was for his Brazil WC chances.

He has to start surely?

Fernandinho's really good, Sandro keeps getting injured, Lucas is off form and also inured a lot, Paulinho ain't all that from what I've seen (not sure if he normally plays at DM anyway)

Who else is there?

Meier

He has to start surely?

Fernandinho's really good, Sandro keeps getting injured, Lucas is off form and also inured a lot, Paulinho ain't all that from what I've seen (not sure if he normally plays at DM anyway)

Who else is there?
You would think so but he has been overlooked for awhile. I think he felt like this would be a good stage to show that he was playing better than Ramires who is definitely direct competition. He did mention Lucas and Paulinho as well as Willian.

I think he has been good enough to be in the PL TOTY this season. Certainly in the conversation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sergio has 26 goals, Yurt-kun. If I had to guess, only Cristiano has more than him this season. 17 would put him level with Dzeko in 3rd (Negredo has 23) and just above Yaya's 15.

Axl pls. No one cares about his COC and FA cup goals.

fiine :p

Sane_Man

I've never known a more vile, hypocritical, smug, deluded, whiny little fuck in football than Mourinho. He's without a redeeming feature. I was much happier when that prick was outside of English football and I'll be happy when he fucks off again.

Zenit internal conflict is BAAAAAAACK

-at half-time of the Zenit-Shakhtar game Spalletti tells Shirokov that he could stand to lose a few pounds
-Shirokov tells the translator to translate the phrase "иди на хуй" to Spalletti. It basically means " fuck off"
-Spalletti, outraged, throws a water bottle and hits Shirokov in the face
-Shirokov throws a water bottle back at Spalletti and misses
-Shirokov leaves Zenit's training camp in Israel and is back in Moscow. Club tries to cover it up by saying that it's to receive treatment for a heel injury

Smh...this team.

wedward

#cfc: Cech; Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, David Luiz; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o.

Mou is ready to park the bus.

bud

demichelis in midfield is seriously the best city, with all their money, can do when another midfielder is injured?

embarrassing.

Fergie

Banned
City are already dead.

Pulling of that Porto deal would have been useful now. Yaya needs to put in work then. Demichelis pace will be exploited.

GQman2121

Banned
Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; David Luiz, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o

Subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Oscar, Salah, Ba

As expected it's a 4-3-3

Big ask for Matic who is clearly still adjusting.

Luiz can make a statement here though. With Zouma now in the ranks for next season, Luiz has a huge opportunity to show that he wants to be here in the future with a big performance in a big game from midfield, where I expect he'll play in multiple games this summer for Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom